Polymer mini uzi first responder stock hardware???

svlwolf

Need someone to make these, I tried full-size hardware even though the screw holes lined up it just didn’t “fit” right!!

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
y'know I show nothing in the library nor anywhere else online about these mini- versions

Maybe ask at BWE?

I just uploaded a picture of the old Vector 'catalog' on my website below....look at the configuration on the bottom right.
VectorCatalog1.png

Also look at this brocure in the library: http://www.uzitalk.com/reference/literature/catalogs/1998uziamerica.pdf
Page 3. Pictures of the IMI First Responder which is all Israeli made and it used their polymer stock.
mossbe15.jpg

Also this article in the library: https://www.uzitalk.com/reference/pages/article_firstresponder.htm

01HEAD.JPG

Dave's UZI book also has a picture of what the bracket looks like for the Mini, looks like someone could easily modify a full size bracket to work for the Mini.

Last edited:

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
Neither of my minis have anything for the front of the bracket to hold on to. View attachment 37036

Yeah....you would have to modify your receiver for this. I personally would never do it and never had any interest in a fixed stock for a Mini. I don't like the way they look and defeats the purpose of a compact SMG IMHO.

I don't like fixed stocks on the full size either....even though I do think it makes them easier to shoot. I've always been impressed with the folding stocks of the full size and Mini even if they aren't the most comfortable.

tonelar

Thanks Amphibian and BWE. One of my minis is such a "home made mess" I'm thinking of just tapping it to attach the bracket & stock and running it with a 16" bbl.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter