Search results

1. BWE Firearms

Rate Of Fire Of Different Size Uzis.

I did this video on the rate of fire of the three size Uzis. Hope you enjoy.
  2. BWE Firearms

BWE is still here and not going anywhere.

I am still here. I have not been answering the phone or emails in the last month because of health issues, and I apologize for that. I just got out of the hospital after a two plus week stay there after emergency surgery. I found out I have Colon cancer and am recovering from the surgeons...
  3. BWE Firearms

Possible Run of S&W76 / MK70 SMG Bolts.

I am starting to work on the 76/760 SMG bolts. It will be a while before I get production started but I would like to get an idea of interest before I put too much time into this project. The bolts will be in the $1000-$1200 range. If you are interested in a bolt please respond to this post so I...
  4. BWE Firearms

Uzi Pictures

Lets see your Uzi.
  5. BWE Firearms

McKay Ent. receiver question.

Can someone measure the sling swivel rivet hole on a McKay Uzi receiver and post what size hole it is. I am trying to make sure I know what size rivet it takes either the IMI or the commercial size. Thank you
  6. BWE Firearms

Welding up an Uzi reveiver.

The following are pictures of a receiver I welded up using a repair section and a front section from a parts kit. The customer wanted it set up for semi auto barrel so I had to replace the trunnion.
  7. BWE Firearms

RPG-7 Trainer

Not something I typically get in the shop but I am transferring it for a customer. Fires 7.62X39 rounds.
  8. BWE Firearms

Please be carefull with caliber conversions!

Below are pictures of an Uzi SMG receiver I had to rebuild after the customer tried a caliber conversion to his Uzi that was way to hot a cartridge. Uzis were designed for 9mm and are straight blow back. The 45ACP is hard on an Uzi and you should never try anything hotter. I was able to save...
  9. BWE Firearms

Please be carefull with caliber conversions!

Below are pictures of an Uzi SMG receiver I had to rebuild after the customer tried a caliber conversion to his Uzi that was way to hot a cartridge. Uzis were designed for 9mm and are straight blow back. The 45ACP is hard on an Uzi and you should never try anything hotter. I was able to save...
  10. BWE Firearms

Engraved S.M.T. 76A1

Here is an interesting 76A1 made by Southern Machine Tool in Panama City, FL that I worked on this week. This one does have the matching suppressor and is nickle plated and engraved. It had not worked in 20 years. It needed a now trigger bar spring made and the trigger bar and sear reworked. It...
  11. BWE Firearms

Engraved S.M.T. 76A1

Here is an interesting 76A1 made by Southern Machine Tool in Panama City, FL that I worked on this week. This one does have the matching suppressor and is nickle plated and engraved. It had not worked in 20 years. It needed a now trigger bar spring made and the trigger bar and sear reworked. It...
  12. BWE Firearms

BWE Interview.

I am supposed to be on the Hank Strange Lifestyles of the Locked and Loaded Podcast on Wednesday 4/10/19 from 7PM-9PM. Stop by and say hi. Locked and Loaded YouTube Channel Hank Strange Gunstreamer channel
  13. BWE Firearms

S&W76 MK760 Optic Mount

I have been working on an optic mount for the S&W76 MK760. The clamp type mounts have a tendency to move unless you epoxy them to the receiver. Would people be willing to silver solder studs to the top of their receivers to screw the mount to. The studs could be removed later and the receiver...
  14. BWE Firearms

New website

I am in the process of replacing the bwefirearms.com website with a new WordPress website. The new site will combine both bwefirearms.com and bweparts.com into one website. bwefirearms.com might be a little glitchy wile I get the new website installed. Thanks for you patience.
  15. BWE Firearms

Patriot Sale!

We want everyone to have a happy 4th of July and to help you we are having a Patriot sale. Place an order of $150 excluding taxes, shipping & handling at BWE Parts and enter the coupon code "Patriot" and you will receive a $17.76 discount on your order. The sale runs from July 1, 2018 to July 8...
  16. BWE Firearms

Memorial Day Thanks.

We would like to thank everyone who fought and died establishing and defending our country. Memorial Day this year just seems to mean a little more to us this year. Thanks to the hard genealogical work my wife did we have found out that one of my patriot ancestors, Samuel Barrows died in 1776...
  17. BWE Firearms

Some new 76/760 parts.

Here are pictures of some prototype parts I made for the S&W76/MK760. AR15 Stock, grip, and MWI forend adapters. They worked great in the subgun match today.
  18. BWE Firearms

New 76/760 Parts

Here are pictures of some prototype parts I made for the S&W76/MK760. AR15 Stock, grip, and MWI forend adapters. They worked great in the subgun match today.
  19. BWE Firearms

Barrels in stock.

I was finally able to catch up on producing barrels and have some in stock now.
  20. BWE Firearms

Suppressed Contender

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter