Any suggestions for an Uzi SMG case.

MG34_Dan

I've had my Vector Uzi SMG for ~20 years and have used an older MP5A3 case to haul it around. I guess the oil and grit have gotten to my case and it's falling apart. Does anyone have any suggestions for another case for me to use? I liked the MP5A3 case because it allowed me to haul around five magazines in addition to the Vector itself, but it wasn't overly large. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

LotsaTiques

UZI Talk Supporter
Ha, you might like this answer (or maybe not). I sometimes put my Chinese 320 B in an 1860's wood Violin case. I have to take the barrel off for it to fit and only 2 25 rounders, but it's cool. I don't take it on the road, no lock. Just for haha's. The gun isn't here with me now so I can't include a picture of it but below is a link to the case. Think Elliot Ness era like. Well, in all honesty this isn't going to help you at all....just having some fun.

https://i.ibb.co/0nTcS9j/UZI-CASE.jpg

MGMAN45

UZI Talk Life Member
Blackhawk made one.I bought mine from Vector years ago.They Blackhawk may still have them.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter

Kramer

wrongrecroom

Uncle mikes makes cool cases ..Now and then you can find org USA gov issues overrun cases when they use to use these for gov work ...There is one guy on GB who bought a lot of stuff from Actions arms way back when have seen some cool cases from him ie the discrett carry quick draw cases Desantis and others worked up for sercet service work

But for day to day would just a uncle mikes sub gun case they are cheep and they look ok and they work ..Also there is a guy on GB who makes musical cases for a lot of different guns which would be cool as well imop

dubagel

Assault Systems is still in business and makes cases for smg’s.

greenpeas

UZI Talk Life Member
I use an m60 spare barrel bag. The padded ones are great if you can find one.

Brian S.

Try Ace Case Co. Cases Are thickly padded and have lots of pockets for mags.

Poacher

The Apache 4800 at Harbor Freight looks pretty good.

The padded area inside case is about 18" long.
Just right for my Norinco 320B with barrel removed and a few mags.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter