Form 4 approved

Hood886

That’s really cool! Any build pictures?

Nah I don't think so. Literally bought a Uzi front end. Cut it to the length I wanted so the barrel would be the same depth as a Mac barrel, turned down a Uzi barrel to fit in a Mac upper. Welded it together, made a top plate and welded it and blended it all together. For the stock I made an adapter plate to so I could use a lage stock plate I had. So the adapter allows Uzi stock to mate with a lage m11 stock plate.

Have considered making these and selling them but idk if there would be enough interest. Also Uzi barrels seem to be harder to find then when I bought my parts.

Galil#1

Nah I don't think so. Literally bought a Uzi front end. Cut it to the length I wanted so the barrel would be the same depth as a Mac barrel, turned down a Uzi barrel to fit in a Mac upper. Welded it together, made a top plate and welded it and blended it all together. For the stock I made an adapter plate to so I could use a lage stock plate I had. So the adapter allows Uzi stock to mate with a lage m11 stock plate.

Have considered making these and selling them but idk if there would be enough interest. Also Uzi barrels seem to be harder to find then when I bought my parts.

Again, awesome... IF you were even just a bit considering making them, one of those little direct Surveys only, as some posted on this forum, be kinda cool IMHO.
.... Otherwise as we all seen, jokers would come out and say it can/should be 3D printed and be $10 BS. Thanks for your post and good success either way!

Last edited:

Hood886

What was your wait time?

It was a joke. Obviously not a good one. I do have a few customers waiting on stamps around 11 month mark. All trusts. Other than that the last approved customer was around 7 months individual.

sniperdoc

UZI Talk Supporter
Quick question: since you are a 07/02, why did you put it on a Form 4?

Hood886

Quick question: since you are a 07/02, why did you put it on a Form 4?

I acquired it before I became an 07/02. I think I would still transfer any transferable mgs to my trust. Keeps them from being taken if something happened and my LLC got sued or whatever.

Threads without pics is boring, just finished this reweld.
QxxSuDi.jpeg

gdk771

Did you make the adapter to mount the Uzi stock to the frame?

Galil#1

I acquired it before I became an 07/02. I think I would still transfer any transferable mgs to my trust. Keeps them from being taken if something happened and my LLC got sued or whatever.

Threads without pics is boring, just finished this reweld.
QxxSuDi.jpeg

Wise!
Holy Dog Shit Batman, my favorite MG in favorite caliber!
Have a MR336, the Big Hebrew SOB... but that is just pure awesome practical sexy ness, beautiful work :) !

TSPC

UZI Talk Supporter
That MacUzi made the rounds. It was also in Strips, Raw Deal and Magnum PI.

Garrett

I like it!

Actually, yours turned out better than the A-Team gun. Your folder looks like it actually works as intended.

500px-A_Team_S1_TOTUZI.jpg

Garrett

I suspect you could sell a few, for the novelty factor if nothing else. The trick would be if you could sell them for enough to make it worth your while.

Shoot, a person could run it with a CFW bolt and it would even cycle like an Uzi.

I’m thinking a $400-$600 would sell a handful. But between parts and your labor, I don’t know if you could produce them for that.

Galil#1

For sure, A-Team's looks like a big clump of horse shit... kinda like the show itself ha ha! Looks like a M10, the real deal Masterpiece a M11.

Last edited:

Galil#1

O no please let's not start the whole 3D printed 10 for $50 mindset poop again... $400-$600 can't even wipe your bottom for that in 2021... I'd like a cool BMW, but I pay you for a 1980 Yugo ha ha!

Hood886

I suspect you could sell a few, for the novelty factor if nothing else. The trick would be if you could sell them for enough to make it worth your while.

Shoot, a person could run it with a CFW bolt and it would even cycle like an Uzi.

I’m thinking a $400-$600 would sell a handful. But between parts and your labor, I don’t know if you could produce them for that.

Well calculated the price of all the parts via quick Google searchs. Can't even find front ends, I've got a couple but can't find any for sale. But not including the front end I'm at around 400 bucks in parts alone. Barrels are stupid expensive now and don't seem to be for sale anywhere.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter