Got Your Lage MAX-10/15 Yet?

Deerhurst

Hahaha! Hell yeah!

What number are we at? Im now paranoid about missing the email.

Donut77donut

Hahaha! Hell yeah!

What number are we at? Im now paranoid about missing the email.

Wishful thinking…

Not him but Lage is in the low 30’s currently.

I started at 143 and Jackie told me I have a couple more months.

llamasabound

UZI Talk Life Member
First impressions: what a genius piece of engineering. I revel in gently putting the latch in place with a mag through the grip magwell.

Flawless operation for the first 300 rounds. Overgassed quite a bit initially. I need the adjustable block restricted 1 from closed for full power m193, and 4 clicks for my underpowered reloads. I’m a little hesitant to suppress, with that in mind, but we will see!

Accuracy is fine, and I could keep short bursts on a full size IPSC steel target at 100 with a little practice. Used a razor 1-6, but changed my mind and went to the eotech 512 in the end. First I experimented with the ACR stock, but I like the weight and balance of the fixed Lage stock better, so that’s what is on it now.

After 300 round the lower looks barely fired and the bolt is clean. Quite a change from the dirty suppressed 9mm I’m used to shooting, which blankets the lower with soot and powder.

Really a delight. After a couple of obligatory mag dumps, I couldn’t resist trying to shoot it “practically,” with 2-3 rounds on a cardboard target at a time.

Love this thing.

rparsons3

UZI Talk Life Member
I shot mine today but no video yet, went to range by myself and it was hot today here in East texas. Let me describe my mac 10. In early 80s a local dealer had business called Marshall Arms, in Marshall Texas, he is still here not far from me but long retired. He got some mac 10 flats with the snake on them and registered them before may 1986, and sold some back in the day but put some of them up. Fast forward to about 5 or 6 years ago he made a deal with Sam to build the flats into machine guns and I ended up with two of them for really good prices. Both have uzi grip conversion. Now the cool thing...the mac10 that I installed the Lage 10/15 on is serial number M. A. 10-15 so numbered on gun and form 4, so it's like he had a premonition 45 or so years ago of Lage designing the 10/15.

Now my kinda review. It is an amazing design I agree. Out of box it was too tight on my lower to get pin in, little bit of dremel on rear of upper that goes into rear of lower, problem solved. First time I tried to cock it, it would not latch on sear. Took out sear and gently touched on belt sander, think I tried it three times before it would latch bcg back with enough room for a little overplay . Felt good about it so took it out today.

Probably put 300 or so rounds thru it, absolutely zero function problems. Used both 20 and 30 round mags, both metal and plastic. Used good brass ammo and wolf steel cased, again zero malfunctions on semi or full. It is a little bit heavier than I expected and probably a little faster than my converted sp1 m16. BUT IT IS FUN, very pleased...I give it 9.9 out of ten cause nothing is perfect. I may put a bipod on it to shoot it off of bench.

My one kinda gripe...I wish he could have done AR recoil version, but I understand he made a business decision not to. I have launched that recoil spring probably 10 times, I forget to lock it before disassembly. As he suggests put on some mlok plastic protectors to protect your hand from heat.

Can't wait to get the A1 version, it's gonna be a neat smaller package...I am number 48 so not long.

SecondAmend

First impressions: what a genius piece of engineering. I revel in gently putting the latch in place with a mag through the grip magwell....

Yes, the Alliance Armament SABRE was truly an accessory that was ahead of its time.

MHO, YMMV, etc. Be well.

Galil#1

WoW can't wait for my 10/15! Plz keep sharing your experiences! Per the 10/15s Owners Manual... the bolt head parts (not the carrier) should be changed at 5,000 rds. So... a super fancy $$$ bolt group/ parts can be "upgraded" when needed? Any suggestions/brands from you M16 guys? (I don’t know much about what the most durable/highest quality parts are etc.)

shortround

I shot mine today but no video yet, went to range by myself and it was hot today here in East texas. Let me describe my mac 10. In early 80s a local dealer had business called Marshall Arms, in Marshall Texas, he is still here not far from me but long retired. He got some mac 10 flats with the snake on them and registered them before may 1986, and sold some back in the day but put some of them up. Fast forward to about 5 or 6 years ago he made a deal with Sam to build the flats into machine guns and I ended up with two of them for really good prices. Both have uzi grip conversion. Now the cool thing...the mac10 that I installed the Lage 10/15 on is serial number M. A. 10-15 so numbered on gun and form 4, so it's like he had a premonition 45 or so years ago of Lage designing the 10/15.

Now my kinda review. It is an amazing design I agree. Out of box it was too tight on my lower to get pin in, little bit of dremel on rear of upper that goes into rear of lower, problem solved. First time I tried to cock it, it would not latch on sear. Took out sear and gently touched on belt sander, think I tried it three times before it would latch bcg back with enough room for a little overplay . Felt good about it so took it out today.

Probably put 300 or so rounds thru it, absolutely zero function problems. Used both 20 and 30 round mags, both metal and plastic. Used good brass ammo and wolf steel cased, again zero malfunctions on semi or full. It is a little bit heavier than I expected and probably a little faster than my converted sp1 m16. BUT IT IS FUN, very pleased...I give it 9.9 out of ten cause nothing is perfect. I may put a bipod on it to shoot it off of bench.

My one kinda gripe...I wish he could have done AR recoil version, but I understand he made a business decision not to. I have launched that recoil spring probably 10 times, I forget to lock it before disassembly. As he suggests put on some mlok plastic protectors to protect your hand from heat.

Can't wait to get the A1 version, it's gonna be a neat smaller package...I am number 48 so not long.

I am one number past you!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter