KCR Subgun Match

Garrett

Just got back from the Knob Creek shoot. The match was another really fun one! A big thank you to the KCR match crew!

This year was the WWII French Resistance. The shooter started at the Allied drop container and picked up an unloaded subgun and some dynamite. The dynamite was deposited under a train track. At this point, the subgun was loaded and an array of poppers was engaged.

Moving down the road, 6 plates were engaged, and then from over a fence, a German Junker 88 had to be disabled by engaging the propellers (TX stars).

The shooter moved to Cafe Rene, loaded with the staged 30-round mag, and engaged a plate rack. 10-second bonus if they could all be taken down in one continuous sweep. I think there were only around a half dozen successful attempts the whole weekend.

After clearing the cafe, the shooter went to the barn and engaged targets on the ground and up the hill, finally shooting the stop plate, causing the enemy to wave the white flag.

It was a challenging course, but with no real tricks or traps. The barn was difficult, getting into a good enough position to see all of the targets. In the end, I found it best to just jump head first into the opening in the hay bales up to my waist in order to hit the targets.

Thanks again to Match Director Shaggy, and the rest of the crew! It was great to see everyone there.

I'm still waiting to see the official results. I expect they will be posted soon...

6Q8MtCeh.jpg

mSw16D0h.jpg

4HSRtq2h.jpg

Closed-bolt Optics run

Open-bolt Iron Sight run

MPA guy

That sounds like an awesome course. I bet it was fun as heck.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter