M11/22

Jmacken37

Mr. Miata, UZI Talk Life Member,
Good work mak91! Are you able to get it to run without the can?

nklf

UZI Talk Life Member
Can't wait for these to become available. Of course with the ATF that could be 2 years. In the meantime I will keep fiddling with my Flemming uppers.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
This looks great! 3d printed mags is really exciting to think about! Some Qs about the mag design: What is the capacity and how big does your print space need to be to make them?

mak91

UZI Talk Supporter
This looks great! 3d printed mags is really exciting to think about! Some Qs about the mag design: What is the capacity and how big does your print space need to be to make them?

My printers are 330mm-x 330mm-y 420mm-z. I find printing the mag bodies standing upright give the best results. I have 2 size mag bodies one holds about 24 rounds the other 35.

ScubaLoser

I’ve read this entire thread. Kudos to Mak91 for designing and innovating this platform. I can’t wait for this to come to market.

LawBob

Time for an update. Some tweaks were made to the m11/22 model and a new prototype was built to send off to the atf for a determination letter. Here are two videos running Federal bulk ammo in both my custom 3d printed mag and a mag that Practical Solutions provided me which I 3d printed a mag well adapter for it. I'll be sending the upper off to Sam soon and he will submit it to the atf.

3d printed mag

Practical Solutions supplied mag

I’m in for an m11a1 large Mag. Or max11a1 insert

LawBob

9e9.gif

mak91

UZI Talk Supporter
M11/22 is in Sam's hands and soon to be on its way to the atf for a determination letter. I am working on the m10/22 version now. The baby m11's will be next.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Let me know if you need a beta tester. I got 10k MM rounds and one of your A1 20 round mags.

A McFadden speed loader adapter would be a great offering.

LawBob

Let me know if you need a beta tester. I got 10k MM rounds and one of your A1 20 round mags.

A McFadden speed loader adapter would be a great offering.

I used the McFadden on ar22. It works.

Also, the tower adapter for the 110 drum

Also, I’d prefer it sooner rather than later. If you don’t hurry up I guess I’ll just have to wait a little longer.

LawBob

One of the main reasons I am not interested in this .22 upper is the 4.5" barrel. The short length does keep a lot of ammo subsonic, but in my experience, it also limits the reliability of a number ammo types as well. Particularly the lower cost, bulk ammo that I tend to use for .22 full auto shooting.
The use of specialty mags is another downside I do not care for. Either 12/22 or Atchisson pattern AR .22 mags are the magazine patterns I would consider.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with or financial interest in any vendor or manufacturer; and I am not a competitive shooter or a blogger who receives any form of compensation for endorsements or favorable public or private comments. Use of vendor and/or product brand names, if any, is for informational purposes only.

Best of luck.
MHO, YMMV, etc. Be well.

I vote make it slightly longer like an SK. It will look cooler. And that’s what life is all about.

LawBob

M11/22 is in Sam's hands and soon to be on its way to the atf for a determination letter. I am working on the m10/22 version now. The baby m11's will be next.

I’ll also get an m10 version.

Pharmerjohnson

I probably said this towards the beginning of the thread, but I am in for both a M11/9 and baby M11 . I know the ATF will be the rate limiting step in this process, but I will get in line as soon as it forms. Thanks for putting the work in on this. I'll be buying ammo and saving my pennies until the day comes.

10mmlover

I love loading 9mm until my tendons get sore, but 22 is even better for blastin'.

MACsAlot

UZI Talk Life Member
Hi All, to be added to the wait list, please send an email to tina@macmachineguns.com and let me know on which list(s) you want to be placed. We hope to be sending these prototypes to ATF very soon. Just so that we can hurry up and wait.

Thx...t

Pharmerjohnson

Hi All, to be added to the wait list, please send an email to tina@macmachineguns.com and let me know on which list(s) you want to be placed. We hope to be sending these prototypes to ATF very soon. Just so that we can hurry up and wait.

Thx...t

Email sent. It may be a wait, but at least it is moving forward. Any guess on pricing? I'll start saving my pennies. Thanks for putting in the work on this.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter