M11/22

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
I used to have a strobro32 youtube channel but I lost all my stuff in a theft. After that I just stopped showing stuff off. I'll never know if the channel lead crooks to me.

Ok let me come interview you witness protection style? We will blur it out and everything and voice modulator.

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
I used to have a strobro32 youtube channel but I lost all my stuff in a theft. After that I just stopped showing stuff off. I'll never know if the channel lead crooks to me.

I remember you having the theft. That sucks if they found you through your channel. I don't blame you for ending it.

BuffDragon

UZI Talk Life Member

I forgot about that.
pretty good reason to hold your cards closer to your vest.

Galil#1

"Kind of on the back burner right now as the 22lr uppers will take priority but I did show and offer it to Sam. He does have interest in it. It will all depend on demand, if there is enough interest it could happen."

Cool!
So sorry to hear of the theft, would be happier ending if scumbags caught and in prison etc.

Maniac11/9

I may be biased but I like 32 round mags.

The 20 round mag would be great start for an adapter for the GSG 110 rd drum.

5964408700_f3e205a2af_c.jpg

The Lage 40 rounders were too little for me. How did your converted GSG drum function? I remember I was going to try your idea with my Lage kit, but if I remember correctly, there seemed to be some issues with loading the GSG drum. I don’t remember where I read that though. I don’t think I even purchased a drum to play with after reading that. If the GSG drum worked well, it would definitely interest me again. Still waiting for the AM180 drum upper for the M11/9 though. Until then, got lucky and picked up a AM180. Couldn’t be happier with the trigger time of large .22 drums!

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I played around with two ATI drums. I cut down a couple of M-11/22 mags. It worked but not supper reliable. I was not sure if it was the drums or the adapter. I was also working on a 180 drum adapter at the time and it worked more reliably, but not flawlessly either. I spent more time with the 180 version. The 180 drums were easier/faster to load than the ATI drums.

Maniac11/9

I played around with two ATI drums. I cut down a couple of M-11/22 mags. It worked but not supper reliable. I was not sure if it was the drums or the adapter. I was also working on a 180 drum adapter at the time and it worked more reliably, but not flawlessly either. I spent more time with the 180 version. The 180 drums were easier/faster to load than the ATI drums.

Did you use the plastic bottom plates or the metal bottom plates on the am180 drums? My am180 had problems with the plastic bottom plates. Seemed like a lot less friction with the upgraded metal plates. It was the key for my gun. No more frustrations. I would say mine runs 99%+ now so far with the metal bottom plates.

llamasabound

UZI Talk Life Member
Okay. One of you fellers just floated past my upper bound on a Fleming kit for a Mac 10/22. This one can’t get released soon enough!

mak91

UZI Talk Supporter
Time for an update. Some tweaks were made to the m11/22 model and a new prototype was built to send off to the atf for a determination letter. Here are two videos running Federal bulk ammo in both my custom 3d printed mag and a mag that Practical Solutions provided me which I 3d printed a mag well adapter for it. I'll be sending the upper off to Sam soon and he will submit it to the atf.

3d printed mag

Practical Solutions supplied mag

Pharmerjohnson

Thank you for the update. That is such good news. Your 3d printed mag, is it the same as a currently existing commercial mag?

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
Awesome.
I can’t wait to get one.

If it’s running federal automatch, then it’ll run damn near anything as the new stuff is extremely weak compared to the stuff made a few years ago.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter