2132 Midvale Mine Road
Dennison Ohio 44621

Cost-$30 per class

Class break down-

Iron Sight
Optic Sight
Unlimited
Carbine (semi auto)
300 rounds needed per class (approximate)

Match description

There will be 3 courses of fire that will be used to determine the shooters overall score. Shooters will be permitted to shoot only two classes (unless time is allowed for a second gun to be used in the squad) One class/gun will be shot in the morning, then after lunch, the second gun/class will be shot in the afternoon with awards being handed out upon the final tally of combined scores.

Registration will be done the morning of the match as there a release form for the club will need to be filled out. No shooter cap, we will run as many shooters that wish to compete.

There are plenty of hotels in the area and plenty of good food as well. I will have a lunch stand available on site during the match.

Also the shooters meeting will be at 9:30 with squad break down with the ranges going hot at 10:00.

John Bosio
(330) 432-4598
Gotuzi@yahoo.com

Starvingboy

Gentlemen: thank you for an excellent match. I personally did terrible, but had a great time. We were discussing it afterwards, and the relaxed, casual feel, plus the very challenging and crazy-numerous targets just made the event. (Argh! Shooting from the hip just sunk most of us).

Happy father’s day to me, you guys made it fun and memorable.

xdamagedx

Finally had a chance to get the pictures uploaded. My wife took about 350. Mostly our squad but a few of the winners and the other squad as well.
Ohio 2019

GreaseGunner

Glad everyone had a good time. Finally got an account to work on here again. I’m almos done typing the results up and I’ll post them up. It’s been the week from hell!!!

Tell the wife thanks for the pics. They look good.

xdamagedx

Anxious to see the complete results. A lot of people had solid runs.

She said "no problem".

All steel targets (cardboard doesn't have feedback)
Hip shooting (people can put a sight on a target all day long, this keeps it mixed up, so would a left-hand/non-dominant stage)
Texas stars (moving targets are always a challenge)
Distance shots (just enough to keep it interesting without turning it into a rifle match)

Other:
Sweep bonus (I honestly don't remember if there was any. 1 per stage would be cool so it doesn't completely turn into "who brought the most ammo" but keeps it subgun specific)
Stage specific RO's (not just limited to Ohio, they're all going to start/call targets/hits/etc. a little different in each squad so if its the same person for each stage it might be more consistent...maybe...)

Complaints:
more stages!

Overall it was a good day IMO. Enough people helping to reset targets, and the rain held out for 90% of the shooting, a good turn out for people. I'll be back next year! Big thanks to John and everyone else at Tusco for making it happen.

mg1928

I gotta say that was the coolest match I've been to so far. Lots of steel to shoot at, and interesting stage themes. Thanks to John and the Tusco Rifle Club for making it happen.

I'll be back next year!

Poacher

Tusco

I didn't shoot the match but Tusco is a great club. I plan on getting out there more often.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter