Recent content by billsail

1. B

Sorry for the delay, Yes the upper is still available. Bill

Sorry for the delay, Yes the upper is still available. Bill
  2. B

What 760 Parts to Make?

Richard, In addition to the usual bolts, springs and extractors, a heavy barrel @ 3 in long and treaded 1/2X28 would be great. It is great that you are taking on this project. I have put my 760 into the safe for lack of parts.. I'm sure you will make a lot of 760 shooter happy and create an...
  3. B

Is this the real value of a bolt?

Please keep us informed. I'll take one if you get them to work without any gun damage.
  4. B

Full ATF approval for S.A.B.R.E.

Michael, Thanks for the update on the M11/9 version. Is that list still in effect from prior to the business change? If not please let us know. I know you have probably mentioned this already, just need some reassurance :-) Bill
  5. B

My Life Journey With Smith & Wesson

I have a copy. Maybe 10 to 13 pages on the S&W76. A lot of history about Smith and Wesson company though. It was published by DWC Associates (this is the author), 4 Barnard Road, Granville, MA 01034. WWW.MLJWSW.com. This email is not good. You could send them a letter and see if they...
  6. B

Glock 22 Conversions

I have the Advantage Arms 22 kit for my Gen 3 G17. It came from the maker with a threaded barrel (it is an option). It works great with both of my .22 suppressors with most .22 ammo. I would recommend it. Bill
  7. B

Hornady LNL AP auto case feeder

I have the case feeder and it works fine with 9mm., .45 and I'm even getting 223 to work with no problems. I do agree with Mavin's comment about the bullet feeder though.
  8. B

Full ATF approval for S.A.B.R.E.

Waiting patiently, (Ok somewhat impatiently), for the M11/Nine version.
  9. B

I've read the thread on filing Suomi mags to fit S&W76 but still have a problem????

AK I could never get my Suomi mags to work.. There was always something that needed filing and fitting. Then the mags were too high in the mag well and caused the bolt to drag. I know it's not much help at the moment, but I finally just bought some SW76 original mags. They work fine...
  10. B

Weird Looking Upper

When supplies come back, I'm ordering everything I need to start reloading several calibers this year. I'm considering buying a pair of loaded 650s. The wife is seriously on my ass to get started regardless of the cost. I've never met Mrs. Vegas, but she sounds like a wonderful lady. Well...
  11. B

Anyone got a Savage 110 FCP in 338LM?

Hey Guys, any idea where to buy additional 10 round mags? Thanks, Bill
  12. B

Shameful Plug

Shameful plug follows; I just placed a WTB add in the parts and accessories section, wanting to buy S&W 76 and or MK760 magazines. Please look if you are interested... Hope everyone has a Happy New Year! :) Bill
  13. B

I need help with mag ID

Doesn't look like any of my SW76 mags.
  14. B

Brass tumbler smoked

I'm kind of partial to tumbling with stainless steel pins. Works fast and cleans everything even the primer pockets.
  15. B

Where are all the .45 MAC-10s ??

Been hearing some back channel chatter that Richard is developing some new toys for the M10/45 and that the guys in the know are buying theirs before Richard announces... Don't know, just speculating...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter