Search results

1. javelinadave

Any YHM Wraith Experts?

I have a 9mm Wraith (Not an XL) suppresser and I need another mount for a rifle. Is the inside thread the same as an XL or do I need a different mount? If so does anybody know where to find one for a 1/2 x 28 threaded barrel?
  2. javelinadave

What's are my SBR Vector Worth?

What are my SBR Vectors Worth? I have two semi auto, SBRed Vector Uzis. One is a full sized (Form 4) and the other is a mini (Form 1), both in great shape with a super low round counts. They never see the light of day anymore so it may be time to let them go. I have absolutely no idea what the...
  3. javelinadave

Botach Blows!

December 18th I ordered five Glock 17 mags from them. They said they were in stock or I would have ordered them from somewhere else. I got this email on December 24th: Screw them and anybody who tries to defend their BS business practices. Don't sell stuff you don't have to sell. It's a...
  4. javelinadave

Reload Issue Help Needed

I loaded up some 115g, RN, 9mm Berry reloads and attempted to shoot them thru my otherwise 100% functioning Mini Uzi tonight. They wouldn't feed properly. The bullet was bent crooked but still crimped onto the case. The bolt wouldn't go into battery. If I hand cycled the gun it would chamber a...
  5. javelinadave

Bolt gap question for the resident HK guru's.

I just measured the bolt gap on my newly acquired SW5. It is .007" / .178mm. A bit small from what I am reading but I'll ask the experts........ What should I do? Thanks, Dave
  6. javelinadave

Need a quick measurement off a semi full sized Uzi

How far does your firing pin protrude from the bolt face? I'm getting very light primer strikes and the firing pin extends .021". My Mini works great and the pin extends .041".
  7. javelinadave

Century Arms Uzi $729 at Centerfire

Centerfire Systems Link Will it work?
  8. javelinadave

YHM Cobra M2

I found one for $500 from a local guy with about 200 rounds thru it. Opinions? Thanks, Dave
  9. javelinadave

Stormwerks rail & co-witness

I installed a Stormwerks rail on my full sized Uzi and am now looking for an optic. Anybody have one with a Burris Fastfire type optic? I'm curious if it co-witnesses or if it is tall enough to use without the iron's getting in the way.
  10. javelinadave

AR Magazine Adaptor

I am thinking of buying one for my GLN serial number Golani. Does anybody know if it works out of the package or will I have to "fit" it or the rifle to make it work? Thanks!
  11. javelinadave

Need input from a Galil Guru or Two

I have a few too many Cav-Arms AR's and have been severely bit by the Galil bug. I was thinking of offering one with a 5.56 M-4A3 upper in trade on a local gun board for a Galil. Price wise it is worth about the same as a Century Arms Golani. Am I going to have problems with the average CA...
  12. javelinadave

Berry Bullet Tech Question

I have a bunch of Berry 124g DS RN bullets. I'm using Tightgroup powder and want to get the fastest load out of my SBR Uzi without running into any issues. I'm trying to break the rifle in and am having some stove-piping issues with weaker ammo. I went to http://www.hodgdon.com/ and used their...
  13. javelinadave

The Spare Parts Thread

I know some of you guys have enough parts laying around to build dozens of Uzi's. I would like to make a thread listing what spare parts you keep around just in case. Here is what I have got for now: Full size Uzi: Couple of barrels Couple of tops Firing Pin Extractor Sear Mini Uzi: Couple of...
  14. javelinadave

QD Stock Problem

So I SBR my Vector full sized SA Uzi (Took 7 weeks), wack the barrel and slap on a QD stock. Tonight I'm at a match, I load and make ready and the QD stock comes disconnected. I look at the back of my Uzi and the recoil spring is sticking out. I fiddle with it for a few minutes and get out my...
  15. javelinadave

+P+ in my semi auto and no bang!

I have a Vector full sized Uzi that fires all types of ammo with relatively good reliability. I bought some +P+ israeli ammo that gets a pretty damn good dent in the primer but does not fire. Anybody else have this issue? Any solution? Thanks,
  16. javelinadave

Vector Drum Owners: Need a favor

I want to make a thread on how to build your own Suomi/Uzi drum mag. I need a few measurements off of your drum magazine. If you can please P.M. me the numbers it would really help out. Here is what I need: On your mag I need you to put a piece of masking tape around the Uzi mag so it is flush...
  17. javelinadave

Quick Form 1 question

I have a trust that I have been using for NFA stuff. On box "8" I put my name and what? Trustee, as Trustee, victim? Thanks
  18. javelinadave

Micro Uzi picture request

I'm looking for a photo or two of the back of a Micro. I am wanting to SBR a pistol and need to see what the stock mount welds look like. Also, if anybody has done this them self, I would love to hear about it. Thanks!!!!
  19. javelinadave

Help me pick a 9mm can

Here is what I want to hush: 9mm AR with 1/2x32 threaded barrel 9mm SBR Uzi with 1/2x28 threaded barrel 9mm Glock collection I want one can that will work with at least two of the three, obviously all three would be better. I am also looking for something that can be disassembled and cleaned...
  20. javelinadave

Finish on converted UZI mags?

I just took the leap into the world of 9mm AR's. I put an ASA upper on a spare Cav-Arms lower. I'm not thrilled with the reflective UZI mags and want to put a DURABLE finish on them. Anybody done this to their mags? What did you use? Wanna share a picture or two?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter