Search results

1. TheColtCollector

51k in Florida? Pay to experiment w/ blue ammo

I bought a pallet of blue dag ammo and love running it in my ptr 91 full auto. I wanna get a 51k running with this blue ammo. Eventually I’ll have ghilliebear make me my own 51k. However I’m not sure if it’s physically possible and it would be stupid if I had him make a 51k and it can’t run...
  2. TheColtCollector

40 rd g3 mags

Hey guys, Im gonna take a stab at making some welded together G3 steel mags. Can someone who has a RDTS welded 40 rd mag get in touch with me? I have some questions regarding critical dimensions. I just bought a pallet of blue dag ammo to shoot the piss out of and I can only find 20 rd mags...
  3. TheColtCollector

Post sample Ar10

My new machine gun buddy is old time SOT and it’s not his primary business. He doesn’t use gun forums and is struggling to finish his AR10 build. He drilled the 3rd hole in the same relative position as his m16 but alas the sear was too short. I pointed this out for him and made a longer sear to...
  4. TheColtCollector

I did it. Fixed ejector RDB.

I know amphibian accomplished this or his gunsmith, but they didn’t share how to. Here’s I how i did it. The cmmg radial delayed blowback has always been a cool concept for me, but the ejector sucks balls. My friend ross’ bolt needed a fresh spring every 300 rounds or so and that’s just not...
  5. TheColtCollector

Convert lowers for RLL

Hey guys, M60joe is out of business, otherwise I’d def use him. Anyone recommend a gunsmith to convert some lowers to be able to work with my inbound RLL? Also I guess I need my bolt carriers cut down to Sp1 speck to work with it. Shouldn’t be hard or expensive of a job. Thoughts?
  6. TheColtCollector

New 2020 Python - super disappointed

Calling customer service tomorrow. Check this shit out https://youtube.com/shorts/F0pR99h-qR4
  7. TheColtCollector

Truck mount

Like what I made for my BPP23EK
  8. TheColtCollector

I copied the raven

23ek
  9. TheColtCollector

Where to get Mk760 extractors?

Hi Guys, My mk760 extractor is toast. I’m not sure if SAmachine is still in business. I’ve emailed him and his email box is full as well as calling each day with no luck. BWE is sold out and he has pretty long lead times. Anyone have any suggestions? I know *Someone* made a redesigned bolt...
  10. TheColtCollector

Cheap threaded barrels

I just blew up and repaired my greyghost upper with my reloads. I just ordered 3 shorty 1/2x28 barrels from masterpiece arms for $36 each. They don’t come with wrench flats but 20 seconds on belt sander makes that happen. Thought I would put that out there. The barrel I blew up was also a mpa...
  11. TheColtCollector

FA open bolt mini uzi recoil assembly

Where can I buy one of these? I can only find one vendor (BWE) who even lists it and and it’s not in stock. Mine is toast. Every one online has the semi auto one with two springs Thanks Beau
  12. TheColtCollector

Central FL MG shoot Sunday Feb 23

See you guys there! https://www.hernandosportsmansclub.com/machinegun.htm
  13. TheColtCollector

OG Grey Ghost Barrel Life ~ 100,000 rounds

The Problem Well friends I'd like to report wearing out my original grey ghost barrel. Between my OEM and 3 different CFW bolts, I have had 20K of NATO ammo (thanks Navy) and 80k-ish of my powder coat reloads down the pipe. I did all the original destructive testing of the CFW bolt with...
  14. TheColtCollector

Bowers Vers 9s - disappointing performance

I bought a bowers vers 9s specifically for my full auto mini uzi and I must say I’m disappointed by the performance. I wish I gotten a Phoenix GSL or something custom. I own a lot of cans and almost any other 9mm can/host combo I have is quieter than that. I dissembled the can and inspected the...
  15. TheColtCollector

FA mini top cover

I see some vendors have semi top covers for the mini. I have a FA gun and I don’t care if it ratchets in place or not. Can I buy a semi and make it fit? If so how much work is required? Thanks Beau
  16. TheColtCollector

How to Clean A Mac - after 60,000 rounds

I was forced to clean my m11/9 today after over 60 thousand rounds fired over the past few years. Backing up a bit, 10 thousand was testing the initial CFW bolt with CoffeeFreak, another 20 thousand with TRANSCOM at various military ranges and another 30 thousand rounds at various machine gun...
  17. TheColtCollector

Flat nose bullets in my FA mini

My FA mini uzi just came in from out of state to my local dealer. It runs reliably on ball ammo when I test fired it but unfortunately for me I have tens of thousands of rounds of flat nose bullets which it chokes hard on. If I have my dealer send it over out to someone like BWE is there...
  18. TheColtCollector

Change my mind

The m11a1 with either gen “A” CFW bolt is more controllable than a mp5k (yes I own both). Change my mind.
  19. TheColtCollector

9mm mag pump for zmags

Anyone willing to bite the bullet to see if these can work with zmags? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TNSzP7lOhq4
  20. TheColtCollector

S&W76 vs mat49

This is the 5th and final video my friend and I made with the VSO gun channel over a year ago. It’s pretty entertaining

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter