Search results

1. F

What got you interested in Uzis?

About 5 years ago two New in the box Norinco UZI's were given to me. From there I have liked them more and more. The 80's movies with UZI's were cool too.
  2. F

Lightening Link question

Looks like they are fetching above $15,000 after stamp. Here's one that was posted in Dec. 2016. http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/index.cgi?db=nfafirearms&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=28160&query=retrieval
  3. F

Tulammo Steel Case Ammo

I have ran Tula, Wolf, and Federal Aluminum 9mm in my Norinco's and McKay, Uzi's with no problems. I polished the feed ramps and the 1st 1/2 of the chamber also, I also got rid of a sharp edge of a GM barrel face also. Both guns are 100% reliable.
  4. F

Stippling on Magpul grips??

Decay, That looks great, good work.
  5. F

Stippling on Magpul grips??

Front of the grip would help on most grips. It would look and stay better then the guys putting skateboard tape on their guns for added grip. Can you post a pic.
  6. F

Problems with Lake City being Under Powered?

The ammo is Federal American Eagle, 90 rd Black box, On stripper clips, 5.56 nato, 55gn FMJ, 3165 fps, XM193AF90, The stamp on the casing has a LC and a 14 I am guessing a 2014 date of manufacture.
  7. F

usbarrelshrouds-com

I ordered from them in 2016. No problems ordering and shipping. I had asked them a question and got a response, the next day then a follow up a couple of days later. I would say its one or a couple of people doing many or most aspects of the business. Be patient with them. They were great to...
  8. F

Problems with Lake City being Under Powered?

Have any of you experienced using Lake City ammo and having quite a few of under powered rounds? Through one mag at least 10 sound like duds. And with a mag at least 1-2 rounds fail to eject and cause a stove pipe or a similar jam. I will let you know the exact model bullet/ammo. It was bought...
  9. F

80% Receiver with 1/2 broached magwell

I have a number of receivers, Spikes, Colt, DD, and a number of 80%. I was checking out a couple of 80% Cerro forged receivers I got in. Before doing the work I was checking the rec with a mag and noticed the magwell was sharp and only 1/2 broached. The mag had to be put straight in or it would...
  10. F

Where do I find this to buy?

I did a couple of knife blades with that saltwater etching. It works. Thanks for that info. I have some number/letter punches that I will just punch a S and F for the selector markings then fill with red and white.
  11. F

Adam12 That is cool. Will that work on a already anodized receiver? Thanks
  12. F

I am looking at these for putting on an 80% build that has no markings. I would prefer to have one with safe, auto, etc. 2 or 3 position markings. Or if any of you know of a simple way of marking that looks good. I could do a white and red dot.
  13. F

AR-15 80% receivers - OUT OF STOCK ?

These are $49 each and there are 32 INSTOCK. The last part of the description reads "80% Anodized Lowers made from Mil-Spec aluminum forgings from Dekalb forge and Anchor Harvey." Link: http://www.fedarm.com/product/ar-15-80-lower-receiver-anodized/ Get them while you can. Hopefully we will...
  14. F

AR-15 80% receivers - OUT OF STOCK ?

I have been noticing the same instock status. I did my buying before they started doing what they are doing. Here is a INSTOCK 80% keyhole forged lower for $75 each. They may do bulk buy. http://www.modulusarms.com/sale-ar-15-80-lower-receiver-forged-7075-black/ A couple of months back I...
  15. F

MCKAY Bolt, w/pics . Is this Normal?

Thank You Sir
  16. F

I have calipers, feeler gauges, etc if I wanted to get exact. I could clean the bolt up to get it running. After tax and shipping, over $300 was spent. There is no reason additional machining should be necessary. The firing pin won't even go freely into the firing pin hole. Something like...
  17. F

Anyone tried US Barrel Shrouds Semi Auto Bolt?

Does anyone have a US Barrel Shrouds Semi Auto Bolt? Are they any good. I have bought their firing pin assembly and with no issues. Thanks in advance.
  18. F

I will be returning the Mckay bolt. The firing pin carrier also has quite a bow outward. The bottom of the carrier also arches up more than 1/16th.
  19. F

Thanks Rich. Do you happen to know how much Barrelexchange Tony charges for a bolt conversion.
  20. F

I have not shot it yet. I only put in my Norinco and McKay to see what it felt like. It feels like it looks. I got slammed with work so it will be a bit before I can try it out. Thanks. I will let you know.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter