2. R

FOIA- anyone getting them back lately?

Was on a transferable machine gun
  3. R

FOIA- anyone getting them back lately?

Got mine back this week filed 7/21/21
  4. R

5.45 x 39 uppers ?

It is not chrome lined. Yes, the light hits do fire the 2nd time and occurs only in full auto. The bolt bounce does not cause any light strikes in semi, just interupts your burst. With the AAC or Enindine buffer the light strikes are eliminated. Runs 100%.
  5. R

5.45 x 39 uppers ?

I have been using a 14.5" 5.45 upper for several months. Got it used but I think it is an Alexander Arms barrel. Initially it had problems with bolt bounce but both the Enindine and AAC buffers fixed it right away. Runs good with Wolf, Barnual and Bulgarian surplus. Found that the blued...
  6. R

S&W 76 in new commercial.

Mr Majestik with Charles Bronson I think.
  7. R

Ken Christie magazines

Thank you for the info.
  8. R

Ken Christie magazines

Does anyone know if Ken Christie is still making Reising magazines? And if so, how to contact him?
  9. R

PBB m11 22lr drum fed upper

Hi: I like to be on the list for the M11/9 model.
  10. R

Suomi drums for the sw76

How much?
  11. R

calico uppers list

Are there any other .22 magazine capacities available that will not require removal of the rear sight?
  12. R

calico uppers list

I would also like to buy a .22 Calico for the M11/9.
  13. R

Swedish Subcal Barrel

I have 2 of the barrels you are discussing. One I bought before the group buy, one after the group buy ended. There were some mechanical issues that needed to be resolved and took some time but both barrels work fine in my MK760 and Stemple. All my dealings were satisfactory and direct with...
  14. R

Fellow MAC owners, where are you from?

Reno, Nevada. Is there any one else playing full auto here?
  15. R

Trouble with 20# spring

I'll take 5.
  16. R

Need help with Luis subcal barrels

Update: Talked to Luis this morning. He lost his phone and had to replace it so was out of touch for a few days. Told me that I should receive the barrels today and sure enough they arrived 2 hours later. Top shape. Looking forward to trying them out tomorrow. Luis is a good guy to do...
  17. R

Need help with Luis subcal barrels

Without a lengthy blow by blow, though that can be provided, I bought a subcaliber barrel from Luis that didn’t function or fit when I finally got my MK760. It was well made and he seemed very responsive so when I sent it back for adjustment I also sent payment for a 2nd barrel at the group buy...
  18. R

I received my Max-11 Slowfire today

last fall I think I was #65.
  19. R

I received my Max-11 Slowfire today

I received my slow fire upper this morning and ran some mags through it this afternoon. It is everything everyone has said it would be. Bolted right on and functioned flawlessly. Just plain terrific!!!!! Was worth every minute of the wait.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter