Search results

1. DINK

So what are Suomi drums going for these days?

A buddy is asking about buying some from me and I have no idea what current pricing is. They're all in good functional shape but nothing special. TIA
  2. DINK

Question on UZI ejector

Hi; While I have been playing around in the C3 world for a long time, I don't know much about UZIs. I was at the range today and a buddy asked me to look at his, as it wasn't running well (failure to feed). I took it apart and tried inserting a loaded magazine in the receiver without the top...
  3. DINK

M10/45 magazines- prices these days?

I'm looking at buying some magazines that surfaced in an estate and I want to be fair to the seller. What are M10/45 magazines going for these days? There are original 30-rounders, 40-rounders and even a monster 50-rounder, all blued and all in good shape. Any ideas? Thanks
  4. DINK

M10/45 pricing inquiry

A buddy of mine has asked me to help him sell his MAC M10/45. He bought it back in 1981, shot it a little, then put it away and it's been sitting unused since then. When we field-stripped it, little pieces of petrified buffer fell out and went all over the place, making a mess, LOL. For...
  5. DINK

Question Re: coffin mags....

I have four of the coffin mags that I really haven't used much. (They came with a Swedish K and I prefer the regular sticks.) I note that two of them have followers that are rounded and two have followers that are rectangular. Is there a reason for the two types? Is one type preferred over...
  6. DINK

Value of Fleming .22 conversion?

A buddy of mine has a NIB Fleming .22 conversion for the M10 that he wants to sell, but he has no idea what to ask for it. I know they don't have a great reputation for reliability, but don't know much else about them. Can anyone suggest an appropriate asking price?
  7. DINK

Collapsing stocks

A young shooter I know had an incident at our local club where the stock on his M10/9 decided to fold up while he was shooting. This caused some holes to appear in the overhang at the range but thankfully nobody was hurt and the holes are not the first ones to appear there. This reminded me of...
  8. DINK

Sterling magazine repairs

Guys; I have some Sterling mags with lips that are visibly deformed and I need to bend them back into shape. I know there have been photos and dimensions posted in the past to illustrate how they should look, but I'm damned if I can find them. Could someone help me out with those pics and...
  9. DINK

Running a TASK-type slow-fire? Questions Re: buffers and springs...

I'm converting a TASK-type slow-fire M11/9 from fixed (rifle) stock to collapsible (carbine) stock and would appreciate recommendations for what spring/buffer combination to use to make things as smooth and controllable as possible. The fixed stock is just too long for the lady using the gun...
  10. DINK

Regarding "coffin" magazines....

I had a couple of them apart yesterday for routine cleaning and I noted that the followers in the two magazines were quite different. One set was rectangular, like most magazine followers, while the other set had the corners rounded off and were almost round if looked at from the side. Is...
  11. DINK

Help, please- I need a spring.

I am hoping the MAC clan can help me locate a spring I need. I ordered a couple of M11 semi hammer springs from a vendor, hoping that they would match the one I need, but they don’t, as they are too big. I have attached a photo to illustrate the difference between the springs. The one I am...
  12. DINK

Current prices on magazines?

I'm negotiating to sell some of my old stock and would appreciate suggestions on how to price original Zytel M11/9 magazines in excellent condition as well as the PAM2 converted mags for the M11/9. Thanks!
  13. DINK

Sear needed for S&W 76

Scott Andrey keeps saying he is going to make them, but it's been years and still no sign of them so if anyone has one or can direct me to one, it would be very much appreciated.
  14. DINK

Need a sear for an MK 760

Anyone know where I can find one? Scott Andrey won't have them for a while. Thanks...
  15. DINK

Need a replacement safety assy.

A friend's JAW Avenger recently self-destructed the internal safety slide so I need to find him a replacement. Someone was offering an improved machined one, but I can't find the info. Help, please? Thanks
  16. DINK

Need AR15 stock adapter for M/10

I am doing a slow-fire conversion on a MAC 10/45 and need a stock adapter for an AR15 buttstock. Tactical Innovations used to make a nice one, but they're out right now. Does anyone have one for sale or have info on an equivalent one? It has to be sturdy and center the buttstock on the upper...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter