Search results

1. garandman

Rare Breed Triggers new E3 trigger

Interesting. His first vid (pg. 1) is a bit much for me. His second vid (pg. 2, here) is how you fight tyranny and counter ATF lies and distortions.
  2. garandman

Ringing three prong mount

I got a 3 prong mount for an old AAC M4-2000 can and the thing rings like a tuning fork every round fired, unsuppressed. I could only fire it suppressed, but not sure I wanna limit myself. Any solutions? Cut the prongs by 1/4" and change the harmonics? Drill a small hole in each prong...
  3. garandman

Will we ever get a 22 conversion kit for the Sten?

I doubt it. There just aren't enuf Stens / Sterlings out there to make it commercially viable, without charging $10,000 per conversion kit. Money still makes the world go round.
  4. garandman

864-357-4808

864-357-4808
  5. garandman

Had fun with the flamethrower tonight.

I was more thinking....
  6. garandman

Had fun with the flamethrower tonight.

The neighbors must LOVE you ! :) lol
  7. garandman

Optics for MAX 11-15

Staaahhp with the fanboy Eotechs are excellent. As are Aimpoints. I own 3 Eotechs that have been on a 1/2 dozen different platforms and all performed excellently. The circle - dot reticle is excellent for FA.
  8. garandman

Another disappointing day with my M11/22

So...after about 2 years of not shooting it, took the Max 11/22 out today. Out of some 200 rounds fired, had 1 FTFire, due to bad primer. 0 other FTFire / FTFeed / FTEject. Scratch what I said above. I got 3 new Lage mags, and fully inserted them all the way up into the mag well. The new mags...
  9. garandman

Anyone shoot precision rifle?

Out to 1,000 yards is my area of interest. I've gotten out to 600 with decent success. Looking for a good internet discussion forum as well, where I can learn stuff. :silly Seriously thinking about doing the precision rifle course at Rockcastle Shooting Ctr - 4 hrs from the house. MG's are...
  10. garandman

Mk760 vs S&W 76

My MK760 is as reliable as my Laged out Max 11. YMMV. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear.
  11. garandman

Semi in a Max 11 / 9 is easily done with the trigger finger. :)
  12. garandman

I found my Max 11 / 22 kit has about 2-3 hang ups per mag, when I try burst fire. Mag dumps are pretty much 90% g-t-g. The heavier and hotter the ammo, the better. I need to remove my semi trip. 22rf is just too underpowered.
  13. garandman

Youtube took down my video

So they banned a vid showing HOW to install a FA sear.... Cuz Keeping ppl from knowing HOW to commit murder has totally prevented murder. That's why Youboob bans all videos showing actors simulating murders.
  14. garandman

Any word on Stalking Rhino?

I was thinking of calling ATF. Glad I won't have to. His "F you" attitude is disturbing. The whole cultures "F you" attitude is disturbing. On this 75th anniversary of the "Greatest Generation" and D-Day, how sad to see how far society has declined into selfishness and lack of personal...
  15. garandman

Somebody named "sinsir" has contacted me to say the can is being returned as received. With all the political enemies we have, its sad to see an industry rep destroying his own business.
  16. garandman

Suppresor Giveaway and News

Got this email from .... Urgent, your attention is needed. President Trump earlier this week talking to Piers Morgan over in jolly ole' England said that his administration was going to 'seriously look at' banning suppressors. More on that crazyness here Below is a fresh link to a 'We...
  17. garandman

I left a post over there in his forum, just now.
  18. garandman

Sent him my Trident 9 for service a month ago. He's not returning voice mesages or emails. (He doesn't talk actual calls) Anyone heard if anything is up?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter