Search results

1. dannyk45

F/A Uzi trigger won't reset on its own.

I'm having a problem with my full size Uzi. When I pull the trigger its stays back. I have to manually flick the trigger forward. I'm sure it's an easy and common problem, but need the assistance of you Uzi pros. Please let me know and I thank you in advance. Dan
  2. dannyk45

Boring a trunnion on a F/A Uzi.

Has anyone done this themselves? I am not a machinist, but I have access to machinist and a very advanced shop. I am hoping with some instructions I can have my trunnion bored to smg specs. Thank you in advance. Dan K
  3. dannyk45

Desert Eagle .357

Wondering if anyone own a Mark VII Desert Eagle chambered in .357 I am going to buy one and want to know if this one can be converted to .44 or .50
  4. dannyk45

Can you make tracers?

Before I start if this is illegal tell me, delet my post etc. I saw a book at the gun show how to make tracers I did not buy it. Can you make these safely and easily?
  5. dannyk45

cs 72 round drums

not mine seems cheap http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/parts.cgi?read=210048
  6. dannyk45

S&W 686 CYLINDER LOCKED UP TIGHT

I have a 686 .357 and I shut the cylinder and it will not open. I haven't done anything to it. I was just checking some reloads if they fit and tooke the rounds out and it would not open again.
  7. dannyk45

Wear on inside receiver under bolt

Is there something to worry about if there are tracks where the bolt slides over the receiver. My Uzi has never missed a beat, but after a lot of shooting and not a lot of cleaning it lookes like two shiny stips where the bolt slides. Is this something to be concerned about? They dont seem to...
  8. dannyk45

WWW.uzigrips.com

Anyone know if there still in business. I tried emailing them several times always comes back undeliverable.:poke
  9. dannyk45

I love my fa Uzi

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=20286838
  10. dannyk45

How many times

How many times do you guys reload your brass mine is on 2nd or 3rd time. I usually just remove suspect cases during the process. Wondering if there is a rule of thumb, I know how hot the loads are has some thing to do with it.
  11. dannyk45

Uzi semi kit?"s

I have a registered receiver Uzi which has the semi trunion can I used the 22 kit from my semi in full auto?
  12. dannyk45

Bored trunion?

Has anyone one of you Uzi masters ever bored out your S/A trunion so a F/A barrel fits unmodified? Of course I am talking about a reigistered receiver Uzi. I have a friend that is a excellent machinist and was wondering if I could have him mill off my restrictor ring and bore the trunion. I...
  13. dannyk45

Model A

I have a model A semi auto Uzi that I purchased it has the original box, dummy barrel, manual, action arms 22 kit with 3 mags and a sling. I just got my NFA Uzi so now I have no use for the semi and would like to sell it. The weapon is in perfect condition, what should I expect to get for it...
  14. dannyk45

Had some runaways

Tonight is the second time I have fired my full sized Uzi F/A. First time no problems shot 500 rounds of 115 grain hollow points loaded with 4.8 grains of bullseye. Tonight I shot around 400 rounds of Remington UMC 6.98 a box special from Dicks and had consistent runaways. I think the...
  15. dannyk45

Got my Uzi yesterday

:twoguns It was awesome that was he most fun I have had in a while. I brought 500 rounds loaded in mags. Worked great in Fully and also in semi. I think the Uzi rof is perfect. This is my second MG my first was a Mac 10 and at 1600 RPM it wasn't all that enjoyable for me. Accurate and fun...
  16. dannyk45

Drum vs 18 32 round mags

What is the general consensus here on the drum I know everyone likes them, but for the deals on 32 rounders right now does it make sense? You can roughly buy 18 mags for the price of a drum. I would like nothing more than to do a 68 round mag dump but it just doesn't make sense.
  17. dannyk45

I'm pending

I called the ATF and my transfer is pending. When do I start loading my mags? This is my first Full Auto Uzi.:jester
  18. dannyk45

Dura coat/bake

Dura coat/bake good bad ugly? What have you guys used and had luck with?:silly
  19. dannyk45

Refinishing topcover

Well today I thought I would try to refinish a top cover in black paint. I sandblasted the parts cleaned them coat of primer than a couple coats of paint. I figured out later after it dried this was too much paint. Is there an available paint out there header paint etc for a flat black look...
  20. dannyk45

Lula Loader

Got my Lula last night and I can't believe that it took me so long to buy one this is the best tool out there for loading/unloading. No more sore thumbs for me.:gym

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter