Search results

1. P

Anybody familiar with the IDF 10/22 integral suppressor?

I think I want to do a F1 copy of the IDF 10/22. Is anybody familiar with these or know anything about their construction?
  2. P

Has anybody compared the Galil ARM .308 to the Ace .308?

Looking at buying an original pre-89 Galil ARM .308 or an Ace .308. Any thoughts or comments relating to quality, reliability, accuracy, etc.? Bonus for cold weather experience. I may be moving to a very cold climate soon and am considering this for a under-the-back-seat ("trunk") rifle.
  3. P

Never thought I'd see the day- used Vector Uzi for $12k.

http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/index.cgi?db=nfafirearms&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=22303&query=retrieval 101967 Group Uzi in Excellent Condition $11,995.00 Price includes S&H and Insurance Florida residents are subject to...
  4. P

Non-C&R Uzi SMGs reach a new price height.

http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/index.cgi?db=nfafirearms&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=22090&query=retrieval New Arrival SA58285 Uzi, RR, Fleming Like New, Test Fired $10,995.00 Price includes S&H and Insurance Florida residents...
  5. P

Anybody been to the Wyoming (successor to the Fort Morgan) shoot?

Looking at maybe going there this coming summer. Has anybody been to the shoot? If so, what are your thoughts? Mike
  6. P

Heads up! ATF comment period on "Sporting Purposes" Exemption to AP ammo law!

Heads up! ATF comment period on "Sporting Purposes" Exemption to AP ammo law! From http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2012/batfe-taking-comments-on-sporting-purposes-exemption-to-armor-piercing-ammunition-law-until-dec-31.aspx BATFE Taking Comments on "Sporting Purposes" Exemption to...
  7. P

Norinco is making MP5 clones.

This was news to me! http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2010/10/29/norinco-nr08-chinese-mp5-clone/ Mike
  8. P

Lucked into something on my "gun bucket list" at SAR!

...and it just arrived today. Hooray for a 7-day turnaround F3! :clap I've wanted a double barrel AOW ever since I saw the ads for the Denny's Guns 20 ga Auto Burglar Clone in SAR around 1999/2000. Foolishly, I waited. They ran out. Then I saw some at SAR 2004-2007 for double the price. I...
  9. P

Tell me about those Korean MP5 9mm mags.

Are those Korean 9mm MP5 mags any good? I've got a client who wants some, but he's concerned about quality compared to factory HK mags. Thanks, Mike
  10. P

WTK: Gemtech SFN-57 vs. SWR Spectre

Okay, so I'm trying to decide between the Gemtech SFN-57 and the SWR Spectre for suppressing a FN FiveseveN pistol. Has anybody out there ever compared these two cans side by side while shooting for suppression quality? Gemtech SFN-57 at http://www.gem-tech.com/store/pc/SFN-57-2p126.htm OAL...
  11. P

WTK: Thoughts on reliability / quality of the CAI UC-9 Uzi?

I've got a client seeking information about the CAI UC-9 Uzi. Any thoughts on the reliability and quality? The Century name gives me pause. Thanks, Mike
  12. P

WTK: Vector V-51P vs PTR-91C (pistol)

Any thoughts concerning the .308 HK pistol clones-- Vector V-51 pistol versus PTR's pistol (whatever they're calling it)? Reliability, suitability as a host gun, anything else, etc.? Mike
  13. P

Anybody ever chop a O/U shotgun?

I've got a bulged barrel 12 ga O/U that I'm thinking of chopping. Someone told me that chopping these is tricky due to the barrels moving out of whack. Any truth to this? Advice for doing it right? Sincerely, Mike
  14. P

So I spent $400.00 at a police auction...

...and now I've got my first postie, a MP5-A2 with Surefire fore-end. I wish it wasn't my last MG, but I suppose it'll do for now. Mike
  15. P

WTK: What are good spare parts to have for a FNC?

Are there any parts that break more often than others? Just wondering what you'd tell people to stock up on if they find spares. Mike
  16. P

WTK: Building a HK51-K pistol?

Anybody here ever build a HK .308 style shorty pistol? If so, how hard is this project? ...man, parts kits sure dried up! Mike
  17. P

FYI for the interested- my Dad's going to sell his Reising.

My Dad is going to be selling his Reising and I'd like to offer first dibs here. Pics forthcoming. It's a blued Model 50 with the original 12-round mag well and an aftermarket 20-round mag well. He's got a spare stock, too. The barrel has more fins than normal- I want to say that it was a...
  18. P

WTK: Best HK91 clone

I've got a client seeking a HK91 but he's on a budget. I'd like to present him with a clone that's of decent quality but not as spendy as a true HK. I've always heard good things about the PTR-91. Can anybody confirm/deny this or recommend other potential QUALITY clones? Received one too...
  19. P

WTK: M60 trunions

Does anybody know if there is a difference between the trunions in a semi and a F/A M60? Thanks, Mike
  20. P

PRICE CHECK: Hadar II in 97-98% condition w/ 3x 20 & 1x 10 rnd mags?

One of my friends turned up a C-L-E-A-N 97-98% condition IMI Hadar II .308. The gun comes with three 20 rounders and one 10 rounder but no box or papers. What's a fair (to buyer and to seller) selling price? Mike

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter