UZI 9mm Suppressor

MDG

UZI Talk Life Member
I'm new to the UZI world. Looking for recommendations for a "good" 9mm suppressor. TIA

chili17

Moderator, FFL/SOT, UZI Talk Life Member,
Staff member
Is this going to be a dedicated uzi can or do you wan to use it on other host, specifically a pistol? Honestly, in my experience most everything sounds pretty good on a full size uzi. What is important to you? Size, weight, cost, flexibility? Tons of manufacturers out there, seems like a new one opens every week.

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
Details of my favorite one in this thread: http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?92307-Curtis-Tactical-s-new-CT9KS-coaxial-suppressor

and my website: https://c3junkie.com/?page_id=244

MiniUZI-1024x546.jpg

MDG

UZI Talk Life Member
Sorry I haven't replied but I purchased a Jericho from GSL Technology.

MG34_Dan

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
+1....I've posted many times that I prefer the Bixler mount and that Joe from Curtis Tactical now makes the Bixler mount. I've even had him make me .40/.45 Bixler mounts.

40SW-suppressed-unsuppressed-1024x623.png

For the UZI, I do like the barrel nut mount as it is the most compact setup.

UZI-Suppressor-1024x775.png

Last edited:

b_saan

I've posted many times that I much prefer the Latka mount to the Bixler, what a pain in the rear that thing is. As a matter of fact I sold off my personal CT9KS mainly for that reason, I've still sold a few to customers who didn't care one way or the other though as it is a really good can. Joe makes good stuff, though I really only use them for their custom work.

hfoster223

Uzi’s suppress well, i don’t think there is a bad choice
I like mine very much, ill dig it out and rsvp

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
I've posted many times that I much prefer the Latka mount to the Bixler, what a pain in the rear that thing is. As a matter of fact I sold off my personal CT9KS mainly for that reason, I've still sold a few to customers who didn't care one way or the other though as it is a really good can. Joe makes good stuff, though I really only use them for their custom work.

The nice thing is that you can get Joe to do just about whatever you want. Send him a Latka mount if that is your thing and he could thread the back to directly accept that if you don't like the Bixler mount. Or find someone that would trade. I would have traded you if I had known.

MDG

UZI Talk Life Member
The nice thing is that you can get Joe to do just about whatever you want. Send him a Latka mount if that is your thing and he could thread the back to directly accept that if you don't like the Bixler mount. Or find someone that would trade. I would have traded you if I had known.

Joe has done a bunch of work for me. Quick turnaround as well.

JC556N

I'm very happy with my Bowers VERS 9 S on my IMI SMG. It's inexpensive and has a metric ton of mounting options available.

JC556N

I had purchased one, but looked like the washers were some kind of afterthought. I sent it back.

I think he includes them due to variances in tolerances from gun to gun.

My Semi B SBR didn't need the washers.
My IMI SMG needed the washers.

It's all concentric and works great.

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
MK9K 3 lug is my favorite. Just wish I could get a Micro rear cap that replaces the barrel nut for it.

Picture below of my old Micro with MK9K.

Bear in mind that I had an MK9K shear apart from full auto fire from my Micro. Dr. Dater told me that I exceeded the full auto cyclic rate that the MK9K was designed to handle and initially wanted to charge me for the replacement of the inner core. I asked where is that documented and he ended up replacing it at no charge.

I doubt you will have that problem with the Curtis Tactical CT9KS since is SS.

micro-mk9k.jpg

trilogymac

UZI Talk Supporter
Amphibian,
What rear end cap is that????!!!
I need one like it. I have the Bixler now.
I messaged Curtis about making one for the Micro but didnt receive a return reply.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter