UZI TECH

BMO6

Sir, my Group Industries FA has an ever so slight play in the ejector. What do you recommend for repair? Thank you, BMO6.

Lungs

Issue Solved

Solved my Issues. Thanks.

Last edited:

124NATO

Hi Richard,

Can you inform me of the nominal inside width of the uzi and its upper and lower tolerance please.

BWE Firearms

UZI Talk Life Member
Old Style Vs. New style fire control parts.

SMG Uzi Disassembly.

SMG Uzi Assembly.

Grip frame disassembly/reassembly

painted black

Hi Richard, ive been watching your YouTube videos and they are a huge help. Ive also have been ordering from you and you have fantastic service.Would you have the dimensions of the jig you made?

mvb

Hi, Richard,
I appreciate this thread. Now I have a question for you. I'm not sure how this Forum works, but I didn't see this thread until tonight, so I already posted this same inquiry yesterday under the heading "IMI SMG Barrel Markings." I may be rebuked for repeating it here, but it essentially is this: I'm looking for an original IMI Uzi SMG barrel and have found a couple with no markings whatsoever - shouldn't a real Israeli barrel be marked in some way? I don't want to buy a pig in the poke if I can avoid it. FYI, my gun was originally converted by Fleming, then Murray Urbach brought it up to full SMG specs, using a Sarco SMG barrel (which Sarco told me was original IMI, but it likewise has no markings so I'm suspicious.)
Thanks.

BWE Firearms

UZI Talk Life Member
Hi, Richard,
I appreciate this thread. Now I have a question for you. I'm not sure how this Forum works, but I didn't see this thread until tonight, so I already posted this same inquiry yesterday under the heading "IMI SMG Barrel Markings." I may be rebuked for repeating it here, but it essentially is this: I'm looking for an original IMI Uzi SMG barrel and have found a couple with no markings whatsoever - shouldn't a real Israeli barrel be marked in some way? I don't want to buy a pig in the poke if I can avoid it. FYI, my gun was originally converted by Fleming, then Murray Urbach brought it up to full SMG specs, using a Sarco SMG barrel (which Sarco told me was original IMI, but it likewise has no markings so I'm suspicious.)
Thanks.

Rover Dave is the one who knows everything about Uzi markings and who made what. I do not, I am a gunsmith and I really don't care who made what so long as they are quality parts made to IMI specs. I can look at a barrel and tell you if it is to IMI specs but I cant tell you who made it. I don't know if IMI actually made their own barrels or if they contracted them out to one of the barrel makers. My barrels are made from IMI original blueprints and are as identical to what IMI originally made to the full size Uzi.

BWE Firearms

UZI Talk Life Member
Hi Richard, ive been watching your YouTube videos and they are a huge help. Ive also have been ordering from you and you have fantastic service.Would you have the dimensions of the jig you made?

I do not share the dimensions or any jigs or gauges I make. That is information I choose not to share since it is what I use to make my living.

124NATO

Can you please inform me of the thread information of the original micro uzi rear sight?

kanewtervalve

UZI Talk Life Member
Richard, thanks for the videos, they have helped me tremendously, thought I knew enough to get by but your videos made me smarter.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter