Recent content by blfuller

1. blfuller

Done

That's a cute little bugger.
  2. blfuller

The original factory folder is coming back...

Samson Manufacturing will be bringing it back to life with the help of Ruger. https://www.guns.com/news/2019/11/01/the-old-school-ruger-mini-14-side-folding-stock-is-coming-back
  3. blfuller

Your thoughts on McKay UZI semi receiver

I used one on my build and it runs great.
  4. blfuller

Help in identifying UZI

Due to import regulations established by the BATFE, firearms imported into the US must be marked with the country of origin, model, manufacturer, caliber and importer in English and if they are a machine gun, there's more red tape. Essentially you will not find them marked as such in the US.
  5. blfuller

Help in identifying UZI

It may be determined by the serial number but I don't know of any data base that would have that information. Maybe someone with more knowledge that I could chime in.
  6. blfuller

Help in identifying UZI

It is a model A UZI made by Israeli Military Industries or IMI (now known as IWI). The lettering is Hebrew and translates as follows: The Isreali Defense Forces emblem is at the top. First line reads "UZI SUBMACHINE GUN" (abbreviation) Second line reads: "NUMBER 2, VERSION 3" Third line is the...
  7. blfuller

Sig MPX/MCX stock adapter for Uzi

Thanks. I thought that the MPX stock frame was aluminum, is it not? The G&R site says polymer. Can anyone confirm? Thanks.
  8. blfuller

Where's a place to get the SIG stock for a good price?
  9. blfuller

Looks great. Care to post a link to it on your website? Can't seem to find it.
  10. blfuller

Ac556 mini 14 extended mag release, any out there?

Brownells has an ASI that is steel Also there is a thread over on Perfect Union that has one that extends back along the stock like thus...
  11. blfuller

anyone have an ultimak on their Mini ?

Got one on mine but I am using a red dot as well. The Ultimak looks better than the Amega Ranges IMHO.
  12. blfuller

Uzi stock weld broke. Need advise

Take it to a sheet metal shop and have them spot weld it. Probably wouldn't cost much.
  13. blfuller

Uzi Magazine markings

Maybe a die number that was used in forming the mag. Say if a mag does not pass quality control they can look at the die that formed it and make adjustments to the die. Just speculating.
  14. blfuller

Uzi Build Advice

The block in the grip was the biggest issue for me and I just brazed it in place with some high temp silver solder. I used a semi-auto sear instead of modding the FA one. The worst part was when I was applying a gunkote finish. The receiver fell off the hook and landed on a towel underneath...
  15. blfuller

tactical stock

You did not say if you were looking for a folder or a collapsible M4 type. Choate Machine and Tool offers both. I'd get the Choate over a Tapco any day. If money is of no object, gopher the Sage or the factory folder. If you want a conventional stock go with the Hogue. ATI makes some as...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter