Search results

1. dannyk45

F/A Uzi trigger won't reset on its own.

I'm having a problem with my full size Uzi. When I pull the trigger its stays back. I have to manually flick the trigger forward. I'm sure it's an easy and common problem, but need the assistance of you Uzi pros. Please let me know and I thank you in advance. Dan
  2. dannyk45

Boring a trunnion on a F/A Uzi.

I contacted BWE about this. Very nice man and reasonable prices, but he is quite a few months out on new work.
  3. dannyk45

Boring a trunnion on a F/A Uzi.

Has anyone done this themselves? I am not a machinist, but I have access to machinist and a very advanced shop. I am hoping with some instructions I can have my trunnion bored to smg specs. Thank you in advance. Dan K
  4. dannyk45

Can you make tracers?

I"ven ever seen a place to buy them or I would. 9mm pulled bullets. Any suggestions.
  5. dannyk45

Desert Eagle .357

Wondering if anyone own a Mark VII Desert Eagle chambered in .357 I am going to buy one and want to know if this one can be converted to .44 or .50
  6. dannyk45

Magazine and Ammo questions

Bocefus 32 round mags This is going to be the best place to get your 32 round mags and the best price. Nice guy quick turnaround. As for Ammo I load , but when I can't it's WWB. http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31925
  7. dannyk45

Should I buy an AB-10?

Buy it:mg
  8. dannyk45

Can you make tracers?

How's it done?
  9. dannyk45

Can you make tracers?

Before I start if this is illegal tell me, delet my post etc. I saw a book at the gun show how to make tracers I did not buy it. Can you make these safely and easily?
  10. dannyk45

barrels

Nope
  11. dannyk45

cs 72 round drums

not mine seems cheap http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/parts.cgi?read=210048
  12. dannyk45

Good price on 9mm 115 gr. FMJ

I ordered some 2 weeks ago. I looked today and the prices went up about 13 dollars on everything.:pissed
  13. dannyk45

Good price on 9mm 115 gr. FMJ

Guy is great ordered on a friday had it Tuesday. Ordered 3k 9mm, 45, 357 He also sent me an email to let me know it shipped nice guy.:beer
  14. dannyk45

S&W 686 CYLINDER LOCKED UP TIGHT

Thanks all
  15. dannyk45

How do I tighten the ejector rod if it won't open?
  16. dannyk45

no key lock
  17. dannyk45

I have a 686 .357 and I shut the cylinder and it will not open. I haven't done anything to it. I was just checking some reloads if they fit and tooke the rounds out and it would not open again.
  18. dannyk45

Wear on inside receiver under bolt

??????
  19. dannyk45

Thank You Thanks RD I lost sleep over that.:silly
  20. dannyk45

Is there something to worry about if there are tracks where the bolt slides over the receiver. My Uzi has never missed a beat, but after a lot of shooting and not a lot of cleaning it lookes like two shiny stips where the bolt slides. Is this something to be concerned about? They dont seem to...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter