Search results

1. cockednlocked45

Suomi drum mags value??

I see we posted all around the same time while I was trying to upload the pics. I'm confident they would all be worth 70 a piece as some are really clean and some have some surface rust easily fixed with some wd-40 and a scrubber. They all functioned perfect with my old max-31.
  2. cockednlocked45

Suomi drum mags value??

Well, I can't get the images to up load. It's too large. But I only have 13 drums. But regardless I'm interested in getting an idea of the value. If someone is willing, I'd gladly send the picture I have of them if they knew how to upload them.
  3. cockednlocked45

Suomi drum mags value??

I have about 14 drum mags laying around. I've sold my mac's a while ago so I have no use for them anymore. I'm having a hard time finding what they're worth as most sites I've looked at are sold out. Does anybody here know the value of these drums? They all work and are in various grades. Mostly...
  4. cockednlocked45

Might have to sell

What are people getting for their m11/9's? I'm not sure what to ask for mine. I dont want it to sit, but I'd like it to sell fairly quickly. A lot if unceartinty with all that's going on.
  5. cockednlocked45

Thinking of selling my M10

I need need a new roof over my head. Literally. Getting a steel roof installed.
  6. cockednlocked45

My place in line will be free. Thank you for your sage council.
  7. cockednlocked45

Guess I wasnt sure. I've never sold an nfa gun before. It takes a year to transfer to a dealer? I guess I dont really care how it sells. I'm just trying to make the process quicker and more appealing to the buyer, save them a transfer tax and wait time.
  8. cockednlocked45

Is it worth it to transfer my gun to my dealer so it's on a form 3? Does it speed up the process? When I sell it I'm going to include all my accessories and my spot on the list for the new upper. I got a good spot. Is it worth it to sell everything seperate?
  9. cockednlocked45

Tactical feasibility of Mac-10mm

Is there a list I can get on for one of these?
  10. cockednlocked45

drilling the m10 sabre hole

Haha just drill it and be done. Half an hour tops
  11. cockednlocked45

The "Big Thing" For The Mac Style Family Of Registered Receivers

Interesting! Thank you scott.
  12. cockednlocked45

The "Big Thing" For The Mac Style Family Of Registered Receivers

Looks sweet. Like in a refined mad max sort of way. I can't wait to be in debt. Where did you get the idea?
  13. cockednlocked45

My soul for a counter

39. In the mail
  14. cockednlocked45

My soul for a counter

I'm number 39? I think. My upper should be here on Wednesday. It's sad I dont have much time to shoot it.
  15. cockednlocked45

Max 11/15 no waiting

Hardly. It's his to do what he chooses.
  16. cockednlocked45

The official MAC picture thread

What stock is that? Also what adapter?
  17. cockednlocked45

M-11/9- Hole... no hole?

My 83 m11/9 does not have those holes either.
  18. cockednlocked45

First test

How can you wear long underwear in vegas?! :)
  19. cockednlocked45

First test

Any more videos I can drool over?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter