Search results

1. Sayeret Shaldag

Waltz with Bashir - Rotoscoped Galil's

The animation is just amazing, but I knew I should have never seen the movie after my mother told me my father walked out cursing. I needed to see it on my own and was very disappointed with the one-sided message the movie tries to convey. After seeing it I felt I had just been forced to watch...
  2. Sayeret Shaldag

.308/ 7.62 Mags

:roflmao I was wondering when the news was gonna break. These mags. probably hit CONUS together with all the Tavor mags.
  3. Sayeret Shaldag

Springfield Galil!

Oh we're movin' on up .... Congratulations USBP379 best of luck with your new toy. I look forward to seeing your dream project come to fruition.
  4. Sayeret Shaldag

where credit is due...

IMO the plastic grip is far sexier as it matches the material of the polymer tube on the upper stock arm. Just my opinion of course. Again congratulations and shoot it in good health.
  5. Sayeret Shaldag

where credit is due...

Mazal Tov Bu2 ve eze yoffi!!! (Good Luck and it's so beautiful) I would love to see a photo of that with the standard plastic pistol grip on there.
  6. Sayeret Shaldag

RTG buffer, no more dented brass

:lol Thanks I am gonna try that out Willie Pete sometimes simple solutions are best if they work right? Obviously, I am strictly against using any contraptions like the Valmet buffer, edge guarding, or otherwise if at all possible, but I just love the brass which I have spent hours collecting...
  7. Sayeret Shaldag

My new built R4

Ohhh geez we have got another Jet on our hands. :lol RM308 beautiful collection.
  8. Sayeret Shaldag

My Addiction Continues (Alternately entitled, my new SAR)

"Mazal Tov" Good Luck with your new acquisition RM308!!! She looks gorgeous and I like the addition of the improved grip.
  9. Sayeret Shaldag

Dented Brass out of your .45 Uzi ?

:lol Used in context: dude your brass is "Pac-Manned" you runnin' a .45 kit?
  10. Sayeret Shaldag

$45.00 to save good quality brass is not a whole lot these days considering that in the long term brass is not getting any cheaper. If you are just at the range shooting from a static position making sure you get the most out of each and every case is responsible to the environment and to the...
  11. Sayeret Shaldag

Primer detonation while reloading

Great read thanks!!
  12. Sayeret Shaldag

That is wonderful news utahhandyman!!!! I just ordered a few of them on Saturday :lol praying they were gonna work so its good to hear my money was not spent in vain. I hate gun shows but happened to go to one early Saturday morning and one table had a Valmet FA with port buffer. I had never...
  13. Sayeret Shaldag

any type 6 ammo manufactures out there

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Traffic_in_Arms_Regulations ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regaulations)
  14. Sayeret Shaldag

Next Gen Galil

I really like that rifle minus the stock of course. The handguard almost looks like its from an early Micro Tavor and like Jim C I would say it has a left side charger.
  15. Sayeret Shaldag

Next Gen Galil

Like this one? One of my buddies who works down there.;) The quality of their Galils is excellent and to my knowledge all the tooling is from IMI. Israel and Colombia have had an extremely close relationship for a very long time both with regard to the armaments industry, training, and...
  16. Sayeret Shaldag

ARM handguard springs??

There are some diagrams and pics from the IDF field manual of sorts posted on some Israeli military forums I will try and get a copy if I have time. There are no ridiculous questions and we are all happy to answer them as long as you as you do your part. I was a noob here not long ago. My...
  17. Sayeret Shaldag

ARM handguard springs??

John, Those two springs help hold the handguard solidly in place against the Rear Handguard Retainer which sits against the front end of the receiver. You should notice two small circular reliefs on the rear handguard retainer which mate with the two springs. Hope this helps, but I am sure...
  18. Sayeret Shaldag

Uzitalk 2009 pictures and videos

rec shooter, That video is SICK!!!!! Awesome job. Who is that on the Micro at .07 seconds into the video?
  19. Sayeret Shaldag

AK Bolt carriers

Ahhhh finally stickied thanks!!!:)
  20. Sayeret Shaldag

ORF 308 Receivers (read before ordering)

We should kill this sticky if possible as it has ZERO responses. Just trying to help with some housekeeping. Just my opinion again and not intending to flame.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter