Search results

1. grezy

Pig tail

Got a 7.5 " 5.56 barrel with low pro gas block and phase 5 pig tail looking for idea for free float hand gaurd/ quad would like to cover the whole barrel any ideas
  2. grezy

Striped ar15 receiver

Can I , build in a pistol configuration or do have make it a rifle
  3. grezy

Noveske lowers

why are the Noveske AR 15 lowers so high ,is it the name or what
  4. grezy

Colt army special 38 nickel

any one have info were I may find a front blade sight and how to attach it was thinking silver solder ,thoughts looks like factory nickel 1926
  5. grezy

Southern Indaina Gun Traders Gun Show

National guard armory new Albany Indiana We are looking for anyone in the gun / knife arena who would like to be part of this event if you know any one please contact me for more info. this will be heavily ...advertised on the radio and news paper hours... will be 3pm till 8 pm Friday will be...
  6. grezy

Light primer strikes

Any one have any idea what might cause this
  7. grezy

Grips

Any ideas on rubber slip over grips that would work on m11a1 small metal mag framed gun modified or not
  8. grezy

Gemtech multimount 9 mm

Ran 100 rds of 158 grain 9mm in multimount . Took the booster off to clean it and noticed the baffles were loose and rattled is this normal
  9. grezy

ALLIANCE ARMAMENT AMP11 M11A1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0AOkrjk9mI MORE VIDS
  10. grezy

Fn-fal

If you NFA / SBR a fn-fal receiver can use any parts kit. Will U.S parts requirement be in play or not.
  11. grezy

2pc RECEIVER PIN

need a 2pc RECEIVER PIN ASAP were can i get one on the fly.my 1 pc pin dose not want to work with the new AMP upper please guys some help
  12. grezy

ANY body seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU3oAuFg5Ow&feature=player_embedded i wounder if it works or not
  13. grezy

Max11 m11a1 .380

Just made a purchase for max11 in .380 got an older m11a1 that uses small steal mags Richard said it should work on mine. Should have it this week can't wait . Any one have one in .380 that take the old mags if so please post , what do think about it.
  14. grezy

.380 acp

Looking for hot Rd's for my mac11 been having some problems with priva .380 feeding in full auto.would like to try something hot .any one have a good idea were i can get some good Rd's.also looking for the best 9MM sub sonic for use with my new multi mount that should be in my hands this week...
  15. grezy

ISSC M 22 .22lr

Well, pick one up today . Didn't get to take it to the range for real testing .So put my 9 mm sonics supressor on it and out back I went , ran flawless with thunder bolt 22lr. I was told it was very picky on ammo ,that cci stinger was it's preference . Will post more when I get to the real range...
  16. grezy

Any one ever seen a conversion kit like that

(This is not mine ) any one ever seen one :wtf :shocked http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=191459504
  17. grezy

m11a1 .380 smoke stack

was have a lot of problems with loose rounds and no fire and smoke stacking. though it might be my mags .:wtf turned out to be the ammo shhsa
  18. grezy

Got a new toy in the works

pick up this barrel 1/2x28 its a fire dragon only thing is its a little long just wondering if i should go with a deferent one .I have a Gemtech multi mount in the works.:thinking
  19. grezy

GLOCK MAG WELL CONVERSION on m11a1

:uzi Thinking of doing this would like your opinion
  20. grezy

Who can do this kind of conversion

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=182888104 I know this gun has been on this forum before, just wondering if any one out there still will do this conversion and if they do will it feed the Rd's or not :thinking

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter