Search results

1. Adolf

RB (RB MAC parts) passed away

Robert Burrows (RB) passed away this week. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this news. I worked for him for about 15 years, knew him for 20. For those who knew him in Kansas or Missouri, at this point there will be no memorial or funeral service. He worked on and sold parts for...
  2. Adolf

RBMacParts

Guy's, My name is Adolf and I work part time for RB Mac Parts (Mostly the gun shows for him). About 2 months ago, he started to get really week and some of you already knew he was sick. The second week of Feb, he was admitted to the hospital and is still presently there! They don't seem to...
  3. Adolf

Steel vs. Aluminum Rings

Folks, Not sure if I am in the right forum, please forgive. I am going to a rifle school in which the instructor wants us to purchase Steel Scope Rings for our mil-dot scopes. What is the difference(besides types of metal), and is it worth the cost of the steel rings(He wants us to use Badger...
  4. Adolf

What's it worth (M-11/.380) magazine

Guys, I have a M-11/.380 acp magazine (30 round metal) marked with what appears to be the SIONIC's logo (No "Cobray" wording underneath the logo) that doesn't function properly in my O.B.S.A. M11/.380 RPB! It locks up in the 1981 RPB, but commonly (damn near 100 percent of the time) "Failure...
  5. Adolf

AMMO identification

I'm not sure if I should post this one here, any way, I came across some ammo with markings that I can not tell point of origin. If anyone could help, that will be great. Was told by the seller it was "Czech" a on the head stamp: "QYM" (Cyrillic-looking), "l" and "52" (the year) Bullet is...
  6. Adolf

Reloading 5.56/.223 bullet weight question

I am a novice at best reloading .223/5.56 and was wondering if it would be better to develop a lighter/slower velocity round with a heavier or lighter grain bullet for plinking? I have both 55 and 62 grain bullets and I would like to make a fully functional round at say 2700 feet per second...
  7. Adolf

Oklahoma Full Auto Festival and Trade Show, anyone going?

June 25 and 26 is the Oklahoma Full Auto Festival and Trade Show, anyone going yet? Thanks, Adolf:ak:ak:twoguns:twoguns
  8. Adolf

AK 47 20 round Mags questions

Does anyone know if it is worth while going after 20 round AK 47 Mags if the prices is good, and are there any models/Countries that I should stay away from and why? I have been a big fan of 30 round metal ones from just about any country (have a couple of Bulgarian plastics as well), and I...
  9. Adolf

Anyone reload 7.62x25?

Does anyone reload any 7.62x25, and what powder do you use? Thanks, Adolf
  10. Adolf

Reloading .223 question

Guys, I was wondering what would be the slowest (Fps) velocity of a 55 or 62 grain bullet could be loaded to and still function the weapon with a lot of reliability? M4 carbine style weapon with 14" barrel and 2 plus inches of permanently attached vortex flash hider! What powder would you...
  11. Adolf

Sub tech .45 upper mag help.

Guys, A friend of a friend brought to me something that I have not seen before and I need some help figuring out what magazine it takes. It's called a Sub Tech .45 upper and it is a supposed to become the upper for an AR that shoots .45 ACP. Anyway, it looks similar to a mac upper with a sten...
  12. Adolf

Big Tulsa Show, who is going

Anyone going to the big Tulsa show this November 13, 14 & 15? I will be at some table somewhere. thanks, Adolf
  13. Adolf

Pro's and Con's of a shorter barrel AR

Guys, I am taking my 16.5" barrel M-4 style carbine with a Smith Enterprise (2.75" approximate length) Vortex Flash hider and going to a 14.5" barrel with the same Flash hider permanently (pinned and welded) attached to give the weapon the a smaller more compact look. It will still have an...
  14. Adolf

Disturbing things seen at the gunshow this past weekend (Mac Related)

While perusing the Missouri Valley Arms Collector's Association (MVACA)gun show this weekend. I spotted a couple of items that may or may not be legal in the mac world. I stayed away from that table after seeing the stuff. Our Local BATF&E has a table at the show (Always has and always will)...
  15. Adolf

Mac 11/12/.380 zytel mag!

This weekend at the gun show I also picked up a M-11/12/.380 mag in Zytel (never seen one before, but believe it was made for the M-12 weapons. It holds 10 rounds and has a flat bottom like a metal original M11/.380, and it fits in to my RPB M11/.380 A1 Pre-dated serial number Open Bolt weapon...
  16. Adolf

Mac 10/9 unmarked magazine!

At a gun show this weekend I picked up a M-10/9 mag with out the "Cobray/SIONIC's" logo and It's not marked MP9 (As if it was a Walther MPK/MPL mag), but it looks similar to that magazine. What does a National Mag or CIA contract mag look like? I have not seen either of those types of...
  17. Adolf

The difference between Sten's Brass/Bronze bolt and the Steel bolt

Does anyone know what the feed rate difference, if any, on the Sten's Alloy bolt (Brass/Bronze) and the stock Steel Bolt? I know that the Alloy bolt was cast to a "near net finish", and the steel bolt was machined from a bar stock/billet or what ever England called it back in the day. When...
  18. Adolf

Oklahoma Full Auto festival

Anyone going for sure to the Ok Full Auto Festival and Trade Show? I have yet pulled the trigger at this time. Thanks, Adolf
  19. Adolf

Anyone reload for .380 acp Mac

Guys, Not sure if I posted in the correct forum, but does anyone reload for their M-11/.380ACP weapons? If you do, what are your loads comprised of? Thanks, Adolf
  20. Adolf

AMD 63/65 front forward grip question.

Guys, Does anyone know if someone makes a AMD 63/65 style front grip that would fit on a quad rail, it doesn't have to be made out of wood, just that grip angle on any modern piece of plastic. Thanks, Adolf

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter