1. grezy

Lage waitlist question

For the M11a1 , I think I’m on the list just not sure what number
  2. grezy

The MAX-11A1/15 List is Open!

Can’t wait , # 36
  3. grezy

Whats up with the Lage 11/15 upper?

I just would like to get on the list for m11a1 , I was on the m11 list # 19 but gave it up didn’t Realize I was on the wrong list please put me on the M11 A1 thank you in advance for your time
  4. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

When will a list for the M11 A1 be compiled if there is a list for these please put me on it thank you , or should I send an email
  5. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Richard , Will you have to submit a Proto type to batf for the M 11 A1 version and if so with this slow it from coming to market or even of becoming reality
  6. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Lol
  7. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

I'm number 19 on the list but I thought it was for the M 11 A1 also ,found out that that will come later after the M 11's so I'm holding the position now I don't even have an M 11 right now ,I've got an M11 A1
  8. grezy

Gas/Brass Kicker for M11A1 380?

http://www.tacticalbrassrecovery.com ,try catching the brass
  9. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

I'm just tickled with M11 A1 is even being considered I think it's just freaking awesome wish you the best Richard
  10. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Richard , you are so freaking awesome !!!!!
  11. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Richard, if all goes well on M11 and M10 will you make M11a1 or is that out
  12. grezy

Latest Nfatracker approval times: climbing straight up

Customer bought a suppressor the cash the check up June 2 paperwork came in this past week Right at nine months
  13. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Thanks Richard for the clarification ,one can dream though ,I hope you do consider the M11a1 I would pay cash upfront to be on that waiting list
  14. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Is this list for the M 11 A1 also
  15. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Then when you submit to the ATF you just send the lower half that attaches to the register receiver and call it a receiver extension that will allow you to put a K and M upper on there that way the part you send can't be called a machine gun it's just a receiver extension it's all about...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter