Search results

1. Sayeret Shaldag

Price Check on UZI Conversion Kits

Guys, Not for me. A buddy of mine wants to sell some of his stuff and so I Thought I would check here with regard to coming up with a fair price for him to sell the items. -The first is an AA .22 kit in mint condition with four mags, original bbl., and bolt. -The second is an AA .45 kit in...
  2. Sayeret Shaldag

What kind of AK stock is this?

What kind of stock is this AK using? It looks to me like an early IMI Negev stock, but I am unsure. Would this modification be possible for an AMD-65 or Saiga 12? Ever since I saw this photo I have been googling trying to find a source for the Negev stock and knuckle, but have been unsuccessful. :(
  3. Sayeret Shaldag

Most popular SA 7.62x51mm rifles in the US?

My 7.62mm Fu is weak and I was hoping I could get some insight as to the most popular SA magazine-fed 7.62x51mm NATO/ .308 Win rifles in use by the civilian market. For instance G3 would include any variants or clones like the PTR-91. FAL would include both metric and inch. AR-10 would include...
  4. Sayeret Shaldag

Resolution Copper Mine, Superior AZ

Guys, Some interesting info. from The Journal concerning one of our raw materials. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123956992993011751.html The Sierra Club can go fuck themselves. Americans need jobs and ammo and they are whining. Even if Resolution Copper were to start digging today their...
  5. Sayeret Shaldag

Gemtech Tundra

Does anyone have experience with the Gemtech Tundra? I am looking for a dedicated 9mm pistol can and was originally considering the SWR Shadow, but am now back on the fence. When was the Tundra redesigned and which is the most recent version? I noticed these two auctions...
  6. Sayeret Shaldag

Our Facility

Hey Guys, BlackTen and I are almost finished setting up our trusty Dillon 550 with the Case Feeder. We have been wanting one for a while and I hope it will let us really rock and roll. As I live in an apartment I am lucky enough to have a best friend with a huge air conditioned garage. I don't...
  7. Sayeret Shaldag

Questions about brass

Guys, What makes certain casings better than others and why? I guess the answer to this question will get different answers depending on what you use the rounds for and whether you reload or not, but I am curious. Is it that the cartridge brass used in better brass has a higher Zinc content...
  8. Sayeret Shaldag

Suggestions Electronic Scale

Guys the time has come to buy a new scale. I would like to go with something digital and there seem to be a few options at a price point of $100-150. Below please find some of the ones I am considering and their associated Midway catalog #32 page numbers: Page 339 - Lyman 1000 XP $104.99 (Has...
  9. Sayeret Shaldag

Reloading Subsonic 9mm

Hi guys I was wondering whether you all could provide some input on loading subsonic 9mm with a Dillon 550. I would be running these rounds through SA UZIs and a couple of Sig pistols outfitted with Gemtech cans. What kind of bullets should I use? I see that Dillon has Berry's plated 147 gr. RN...
  10. Sayeret Shaldag

Need Help Parts Shopping for 11.5 in. Project

Guys, Yesterday I decided to build myself an AR. I was committed to spending some 1600-1700 (taxes included) on a 11.5 in. Colt LE6933 Commando, but with all the products available on the market now and all these posts concerning AR builds I have reconsidered. I also have accepted that with a...
  11. Sayeret Shaldag

Got a new toy so psyched!!!!!!

Guys, What do you think about my newest acquisition? I don't own a 9mm handgun as I am a .45 guy, but figured I needed to diversify. This baby has the raised suppressor night sights and a threaded barrel for that suppressor I don't own yet. I am picking it up this weekend and am super excited...
  12. Sayeret Shaldag

CDNN HK P7 PSP Last Ones Exc. to Lk. New & The Best Like New

Guys, Has anyone had any experience purchasing an HK P7 from CDNN? I would really love to have one as NIB ones are going for $1300-1500. I am wondering what is the true condition of those examples they claim as "Exc. to Like New" and "The Best Like New". How many rounds do these Exc. to Like...
  13. Sayeret Shaldag

Help CMP M1 Garand Collector Grade

Guys, I need some quick advice regarding a CMP M1 Collector Grade. Here is a description provided by the owner: I have never shot this rifle/I did wipe all the old cosmoline/most grease(did not want it greasing up my gunsafe..), and is from CMP - look at description paper in photo it is from...
  14. Sayeret Shaldag

Need Some Adivce On My Next Purchase???

Guys, I am almost ready to buy my next toy and I thought I would consult the Jedi Council. Currently I only have three "long" guns: My FS IMI UZI carbine, MINI IMI UZI carbine, and a Colt LE6920 carbine. While I think I am off to a great start I feel the winds of change will be approaching in...
  15. Sayeret Shaldag

Photo 7th SF Group with UZI

Guys, I was looking through my library and found a photo I think we will all love. I place the time period of this photo from the late 60's to the early 70's given the nature of the uniform. Photo was possibly taken at Bragg or in the Panama Canal Zone area. Notice the pistol grip and how the...
  16. Sayeret Shaldag

Action Arms Paperweight

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=290160307749&Category=106973&_trksid=p3907.m29 Guys, I finally got one. I guess I paid through the nose for it, but I kinda of had to have it. I know the money would be better served going in to some more 32rnd mags or my first tax stamp, but...
  17. Sayeret Shaldag

Competed In My First Match

Guys, For some time now sofltodd has been pressurizing me to compete in the monthly subgun match which is held in Port Malabar and this past Sunday I finally did. I competed with my 9mm FS Semi IMI B Model and .45 ACP Springfield MC Operator and I don't think I did too bad. Running around with...
  18. Sayeret Shaldag

Topcover catch variations

Guys, Is the topcover catch on the Mini different from the topcover catch on the full size? I had assumed they were the same until I disassembled that area of my IMI Mini Carbine. I already had the rear sight off as I am waiting for my Amphibianized topcover and drilled out rear sight and I...
  19. Sayeret Shaldag

B Model Rear Sight Removal

Guys, I have searched existing threads, but have not been able to find the answer to this question. What is the proper tool used to punch the roll pin out of the windage drum in order for sight removal. It seems like it would require a 1/16 roll pin punch, but am not sure. I took a guess and...
  20. Sayeret Shaldag

S&W 686-4 Help/ Info

Guys, My brother in law recently gave me one of his guns as a gift and I am wondering if anyone has any info on the model. He said it might have been called the 'Power Port' but is not sure. It is a .357 S&W Mod. 686-4 in stainless, with adj. rear sight, long pinned front sight, hogue rubber...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter