1. grezy

Lage waitlist question

For the M11a1 , I think I’m on the list just not sure what number
  2. grezy

The MAX-11A1/15 List is Open!

Can’t wait , # 36
  3. grezy

Whats up with the Lage 11/15 upper?

I just would like to get on the list for m11a1 , I was on the m11 list # 19 but gave it up didn’t Realize I was on the wrong list please put me on the M11 A1 thank you in advance for your time
  4. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

When will a list for the M11 A1 be compiled if there is a list for these please put me on it thank you , or should I send an email
  5. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Richard , Will you have to submit a Proto type to batf for the M 11 A1 version and if so with this slow it from coming to market or even of becoming reality
  6. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Lol
  7. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

I'm number 19 on the list but I thought it was for the M 11 A1 also ,found out that that will come later after the M 11's so I'm holding the position now I don't even have an M 11 right now ,I've got an M11 A1
  8. grezy

Gas/Brass Kicker for M11A1 380?

http://www.tacticalbrassrecovery.com ,try catching the brass
  9. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

I'm just tickled with M11 A1 is even being considered I think it's just freaking awesome wish you the best Richard
  10. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Richard , you are so freaking awesome !!!!!
  11. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Richard, if all goes well on M11 and M10 will you make M11a1 or is that out
  12. grezy

Latest Nfatracker approval times: climbing straight up

Customer bought a suppressor the cash the check up June 2 paperwork came in this past week Right at nine months
  13. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Thanks Richard for the clarification ,one can dream though ,I hope you do consider the M11a1 I would pay cash upfront to be on that waiting list
  14. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Is this list for the M 11 A1 also
  15. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Then when you submit to the ATF you just send the lower half that attaches to the register receiver and call it a receiver extension that will allow you to put a K and M upper on there that way the part you send can't be called a machine gun it's just a receiver extension it's all about...
  16. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

You could use the existing holes already in the rear of the receiver that use for the wire stock for the trigger rods Just food for thought
  17. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

Making a bull pup design you could move all the internals from the register receiver further back just leaving the trigger in the register receiver might work
  18. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

M11a1 receiver mounted to a K and M style bull pup design that would be awesome �� Just saying
  19. grezy

M11/15 Prototype

I would just love to see one made for the M11A1, the receiver is so small it would almost be like a trigger pack , yes they're wasn't a lot of them made compared to the M 11 nine's in the Mac 10 s but there are whole lot of them out there and definitely a market for them , and if you made an...
  20. grezy

CFW M10/45 and M11/380 Slowfire Bolts

Vegas SMG , how who do I contact to get on the list for .380

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter